VF Image Optimizer & Resizer

VF Image Optimizer & Resizer

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 24, 2023

Saatler harcamam gereken işlemleri tek seferde halleden kullanımı kolay ve pratik bir uygulama. Herkese tavsiye ederim.

Merse Grup Triko
Turkey
Time spent using app: About 10 hours
January 21, 2023

Starting a simple file renaming task (not ALT text) deleted almost ALL of our product images on the live page. Stay away from such an app full of bugs, you are wasting a lot of hours trying to fix everything.

this is not a card game
Germany
ValueFly replied January 26, 2023

Sorry for the trouble caused. Our recent changes caused this issue, resulting in about 10 users losing dozens of images. This bug has been fixed immediately.

January 19, 2023

does not work and has just created more work for me to return the images back to the previous size. I have blue boxes around some images, some have dropped. Very weird and looks worse.

Lilly + Bo
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
ValueFly replied January 26, 2023

This review is not objective. Our app just did what it's asked to do. Changes can be previewed before the actual modification, and everything can be restored with one click after the modification.

January 8, 2023

This app is great for it's purpose. It keeps the quality great, and makes all my product images square. It puts random size images into line, and does a great job. I would like to have a feature to run my scheduled task with press of button. That would modify the new products immediately without waiting for the next scheduled time.

Muotitassu
Finland
ValueFly replied January 9, 2023

Thank you for your review and the suggestion. We're already thinking about the immediate run feature, but it may take months before it's available.

January 2, 2023

This app is very intuitive & easy to use. This is an excellent app and would highly recommend. I've used this app for several months and not had any problems.

CARDIACS Sports & Memorabilia
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 2, 2023

I have been using the Image Batch Editor app on my Shopify store for the past few months and I am extremely impressed with its functionality and ease of use. With just a few clicks, I am able to quickly and efficiently edit and resize my product images to meet my specific needs. The app has saved me so much time and effort, and I highly recommend it to anyone who needs to make batch changes to their product images. Overall, the Image Batch Editor is a fantastic tool for any Shopify store owner looking to streamline their image editing process.

usafootwear
India
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
December 22, 2022

great appppppppp thanks i love how it work and i tried many app but nothing worked. This app is great

Hatke Bride
Time spent using app: About 4 hours
December 21, 2022

AN amazing app, time saver!!!

Thanks for making it free!!!

Kosher Meat Store
December 15, 2022

One of the Best Free apps around! I was able to redo all my File names for free and alt text THANK YOU

beastcandleco
Time spent using app: 33 minutes
December 15, 2022

Works well, does it job perfectly. Very easy to use and perfect for beginners.
Highly recommended...