VF Image Resizer+ , 318 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its quick and efficient image resizing and alignment capabilities, which enhance the store's aesthetics. It saves significant time by automating tasks that would otherwise take hours. The app maintains image quality, offers a useful filtering system, and improves SEO descriptions and PageSpeed Insights scores. It also allows for adding alt text to images and resizing up to 200 images under the free plan. Merchants commend its affordability and high-quality customer support.

January 30, 2024

Saves me a lot of time when importing images from POD suppliers and trying to make my site faster

Quirkify
4 months using the app
November 20, 2023

The size of my images were all over the place, leading to my product page looking very unprofessional. One usage of this app and now my product page looks neat and tidy.

Vast
South Africa
2 months using the app
January 22, 2024

Saves me so much time and helped my website run way faster. I love this app.

Art On A Platter
20 days using the app
October 26, 2023

Love this tool. Just a few clicks and all images are resized. Must have for every shop!

Skanski
Belgium
4 months using the app
November 7, 2023

Works well and support was timely and helpful. My only comment would be that I am challenged when it comes to finding the photos once they are reduced. I should add that I am generally not at all technically savvy.

Sheila Marie Opals
26 days using the app
February 1, 2024

Very useful and really optimize images

Cheap 2 Go Tires
14 days using the app
December 30, 2023

I used this app to resize the images and add the alt text, the app is amazing and works perfectly. I recommend it.

Sab Ley Jao
United Arab Emirates
1 day using the app
November 9, 2023

Incredibly easy to use and helpful...this app has saved me so much time, I couldn't manage the esthetics of my store without it.

The Ottawa Hospital Auxiliary Gift Shop
17 days using the app
January 26, 2024

free plan works for 200 images

voltkart
India
2 days using the app
January 9, 2024

Thank you so much for making this app. This works like a charm.

QuiseJewels