VF Image Resizer+ , 320 reviews

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its quick and efficient image resizing and alignment capabilities, which enhance the store's aesthetics. It saves significant time by automating tasks that would otherwise take hours. The app maintains image quality, offers a useful filtering system, and improves SEO descriptions and PageSpeed Insights scores. It also allows for adding alt text to images and resizing up to 200 images under the free plan. Merchants commend its affordability and high-quality customer support.

August 21, 2023

I love how this app makes everything so clean and uniform. I like my images to look a certain way and they don't always show as the proper size. This app takes the fuss out of all of that. Thank you.

Charm City Babes
4 months using the app
October 13, 2023

Very useful and easy to use! I recommend it.

Riciclone Smartphone - Vendita acquisto e riparazione smartphone, tablet, notebook usati
Italy
7 days using the app
January 6, 2024

great app

Morocco Magic
Romania
3 days using the app
September 21, 2023

easy to use. very good product.

Generations Beef -All Natural Wagyu Beef
8 months using the app
October 21, 2023

Simple and works as intended

Venba

Super. Fast and efficient. Thank you

RUTHY'S BOOK STORE
5 minutes using the app
August 25, 2023

I love this app. It is simple to use and does the job flawlessly. I never had to contact support; hopefully, I won't need to.

Dreamframer Art
About 1 month using the app
December 15, 2023

Works well and quick!

Wyzer Horloges
Netherlands
21 minutes using the app
June 27, 2023

Works great for me. Not as intuitive as it could be but didn't take long to figure it out. I use it to normalize all my photos to the same size. My site looks way better. Helpful customer service. Would recommend!

Apogee Toys & Vintage