Personalized Image Uploader

Upload image photo upload photo customize product personalizer

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ur Personal Touch

Time spent using app About 2 years

I used this app to allow customers to upload images . His help is immediate, he responds within hours and has never let me down! I'm so new to this and he even offered a zoom chat and helped me customize all my upload buttons him self ..Now where do you get this help??? No where ! he is our new best friend...seriously!!! his app is easily navigable even for those not that tech savvy like me. He even helped with options that weren't originally offered Thanks a ton we, definitely recommend!

Specialized Creations

I purchased this app, because it had exactly what I need for my custom mug business. Not only that the app developer Yongyi is totally awesome he responds to messages quickly when I need help, He also made a short video explain how to use the app for my products. Yongyi also contacted me by zoom voice, where I shared my screen, so he can see what I was doing and he can walk me through trouble points etc. He is without a doubt VERY PROFESSIONAL, WILLING TO HELP and will contact in hours of the day.. Hope he continues to his success and continues growing and with shopify with greta prices and service for years to come.
Thank you Yongyi.
Kevin Elkins
www.mugsplusmore.com

YukBGone

I used Uploader to enhance my customer experience. Quick response and help with every aspect of the product. I love the quick attention while trying to develop on Shopify. Thank you!

August 6, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. I will continue to do my best to serve you whenever you need me!

Porky Penguin

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is perfect for that we need and I’ve been looking for something like this for ages. The developer has been excellent and not only answered my queries but also been on my website and offered up other ways to change it to suit us even more. Very impressed. It’s saved us a huge amount of time and is totally worth the small fee.

July 2, 2020

Thank you so much for the review! Glad that I can help you!

thepetsgift

Location Singapore

This team is very responsive and solve the problems. Very outstanding customer services. I would definaltey use them again.

July 2, 2020

Thank you so much! I am grateful to have you as my customer

Dreamers & Creators

Location Belgium

Replies fast, always helps ,...

Noting bad to say, if you are new to shopfiy this app/person can really help you! I'm happy to work with this app and will keep working with this app!

June 7, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! I will continue to do my best to help you whenever I can!

MAJESTIC MARKET

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

TOP AMAZING ! You did put exactly what people need,
After getting tired on bad multi options apps full of issues , I finally got this
Thank YOU!

April 7, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review! My purpose of this app was to just keep it simple for you :) Feel free to contact me when you encounter anything you like to improve on

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next