Personalized Image Uploader

Upload image photo upload photo customize product personalizer

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

skintior

Location Portugal
Time spent using app 1 day

Great app, the best for this purpose that I know of. The customer service is there 24/7 to help solve any issues. 10/10

Embroly

Yongyi has excellent support. I asked many questions, and he responded very quickly, which was beneficial.

ADORAL™

Location Italy

Great app, it does not slow down my store and the customer service is very kind and responds very quickly. I recommend this app ;)

LOVE OF TRANSFERS

Love this app. Support is great and even went out of their way to better help me customize my store. I would definitely recommend if you use custom in your shop

Drucknische

Location Germany

Hello,
the app is very helpful. But I would like to enable my customers to upload a PDF file. Is that possible?
Many greetings
gerome
Gerome

HouseProud Goods

This app was great! We have had issues with customers uploading files that are too small to be printed at the size that they order, and then we struggle to get in contact with them to fix the issue. This app fixed that problem.
We were able to set different size options for a single product, and then set minimum sizes for uploading in that size. In addition, I had a lot of questions and the customer service was fantastic. They kept in contact with me until my issues were resolved, despite my jumbled communication.

SNAPITEA ONLINE

This is a very simple app to use, does what I needed perfectly and the support is outstanding, even on the weekend!

Bookeez India

Location Romania

The app is great and the customer service very responsive! We had to make some modification due to the requirement of our products and they did it immediately. Yongyi, you rock :)

Serafin®

Time spent using app About 2 months

The app is really great and easy to use and the support is very responsive and friendly! I did not quite like how the button looked on my product page and I contacted them (they answered about an hour later on a Saturday), they changed the whole visual and made it look exactly how I wanted. They went as far as making the button load faster on my page (I was using a gif that was slowing down my product page) even though I did not even ask for it though I greatly appreciated it. All in all, I really recommend the app :)

Canvas Fiddle

I had a simple problem regarding how my theme was blocking a certain feature this app offered. I contacted support about this issue and they got back to me right away and fixed the problem in a matter of hours. The customer support from Little Besides Me is amazing.