Personalized Image Uploader

Personalized Image Uploader

by Little Besides Me

File upload image photo upload photo custom product customizer

Mini Moment

Amazing service, amazing app.
Recommend to anyone looking for an option of uploading photos on a product/website page!

Cloud9ine

One of the best customer support teams I've ever come across. Great app to have in your store. I highly suggest installing this app if you think you need it, works amazingly.

Rhinestone Art

Been using this for over a year, with no issues. 1.) Very simple & basic for customers to use which is a big plus and 2. ) images can be cropped to specific sizes which is a unique feature. 3.) Image quality is also not compromised when uploaded to and downloaded. 4.) Support is very fast if you ever have questions. Honestly can not say 1 negative thing about it. Thank you Yongyi! :)

Blings and Gems Jewelry

This app deserves a 5 star rating from me! I chose this app as it was the only one which allowed different photo shapes to be uploaded, such as circle oval etc. Yongyi was super attentive to my concerns as I needed to fix something. He was also polite, friendly, replies my emails really fast, and super good in what he does. He was able to customize my type of photo shape and design according to my needs. Best photo upload app i have tried so far for sure. Highly recommended, u guys should try this! Thanks bro!

Paintly

This app is amazing and so is the dev. Works like a charm. Dev responds super fast as well. Fantastic overall app

Vibe Bubble

Love the support! They replied to my email almost right away with quite helpful & clear guidance! Thank you!

PIGCUSTOM

Although this application is not perfect, their staff is perfect. It is very attentive and willing to meet your needs and modify it according to your requirements. Thank you very much for the service of the staff!

Custid

After testing a number of options, this is probably one of the best image uploadery apps, great customisability, easy to use, great functions. Had a hiccup with installation because of my theme but installed fine on other themes, and support was quick and fixed it up easily!

Phat Gift

Amazing app and service. Unlike other products (must have gone through at least a dozen), it was very easy to set up, use and very intuitive. I did have a slight issue with my theme due to custom coding, but I had a response within 5 minutes and the problem was solved within 15 minutes..... further that I had the product is all set up and active on my website within an hour! - What more could I ask for! Thank you so much for the service!

Kairos Frames SG

Yongyi was really helpful in helping me get the exact look and feel that I desired for my site! He poured in many hours to help me customise and it's so easy now for customers to place customised orders on my site! he is really patient and efficient. Will recommend!