Personalized Image Uploader

Personalized Image Uploader

by Little Besides Me

Lets customer upload photo and image files on product page

VALENTINES BAE

This APP is Amazing!
its perfect for any shops that want to sell customized products, wether its TEXT or IMAGE, or BOTH together , whatever your needs, this is the APP! Its very user friendly, you dont have to be a pro to maken this work, set up is easy as 1,2,3! The support for this app is incredible, Yongyi who is in the support department went above and beyond when I wanted to trouble shoot something, I was blown away by the support staff. Keep up the great work guys! Please put out some more APPS!

My Education Cards

The app is awesome I have been looking for this for quite some time. They were able to even customize it for me to give my customers a better experience. I would definitely recommend this app and team.

Puzzly

Support is amazingly responsive and helped us with the Project. I recommend the App, also for larger Projects

Maanlamp 3D

Really great app. Got some issues with my theme but the developer of this app helped me out perfectly. Really great service. Works really great.

SWIFTCANVAS

The App works great, whats better is the customer support you get with it. Y was patient and answered all my questions and requested access to help me edit some code to fir my need. Download this App and you won't regret it

Round Prints

The app works as intended, simple, fast and very effective. Support is great to deal with, all queries dealt with professionally and in a timely manner. Many thanks Y

That's My Dawg Brand

THIS IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST CUSTOMIZATION APP AND BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Yongyi helped me with so much with my initial questions and even went as far as doing some custom coding to my website to fix some minor issues I had. I've never had such fast responses to issues. I cannot thank this team and app enough! A MUST HAVE!

Lámparas universo

The app is very easy to use and very intuitive for the customer. The customer service is very fast, they have solved my doubts instantly.

SpecialLittleThoughts

Excellent support available for this app! Yongyi fixed an error with the app and my theme extremely quickly and was on hand to answer any questions. I will continue to test the app further but very happy so far. Would definitely recommend :)

The Survival Gear Depot

It is the best upload app I need after comparing 10+ apps. Easy to set up and also the developer will help you more and respond very fast. Good job, personalized image uploader, and developer Yongyi.