4.3
June 9, 2015

Had the best experience today - just as I was about to go crazy for not being able to install this App myself.
Fast, professional and helpful service from the developer this is highly recommended, and they even managed to change and do some alterations to my liking, right away.
Amazing.
Thank you!

House of Kamal
Hong Kong SAR
Over 8 years using the app
September 29, 2015

So happy to have found this app - it's the perfect way to integrate your Instagram feed onto your website in a simple, classy way. So easy to use and the customer support was fast and thorough. Give this app a try - you'll love it!

Forestbound
Over 4 years using the app
March 7, 2014

Does the job! I'd love if the feed was only available on the homepage rather than every page, though. And possibly having a IG feed for particular products, filtered by hashtags would be awesome.

Miracle Eye
About 4 years using the app
October 9, 2017

Very helpful customer service, solved any issues quickly.

Jungmaven
About 3 years using the app
April 14, 2014

Great app and great fast customer service!
Thanks!!!

PKG
About 2 years using the app
May 27, 2019

You can customise the design so that it fits nicely with your theme and the team are really helpful! Great app

Hurtig Lane
Spain
About 2 years using the app
August 7, 2018

Super easy to setup, works really well, highly organizable in different fashions to fit the mood of your site.

Mighty Microgreens
Almost 2 years using the app
February 21, 2014

Thanks Team, excellent service, couple of emails and now our slider is working and going through all of our photos on our web page front. www.smileyaustralia.com.au with the link to our instagram is now amazing.

Thanks again mate

Smiley Clothing Australia – SCA
April 25, 2016

I saw this app on a friends store and she recommended it to me. I'm glad I chose this instagram app.

They are so helpful and quick to help. I am not a techie when it comes to apps and they put the code on my store and even personalized it for me.

Harlo
December 7, 2015

I've only just started using the APP - and Jaron has been prompt with support help. Great APP and service~ Totally recommended.

Ling Online