4.3
March 7, 2014

Does the job! I'd love if the feed was only available on the homepage rather than every page, though. And possibly having a IG feed for particular products, filtered by hashtags would be awesome.

Miracle Eye
About 4 years using the app
April 14, 2014

Great app and great fast customer service!
Thanks!!!

PKG
About 2 years using the app
February 21, 2014

Thanks Team, excellent service, couple of emails and now our slider is working and going through all of our photos on our web page front. www.smileyaustralia.com.au with the link to our instagram is now amazing.

Thanks again mate

Smiley Clothing Australia – SCA
Over 1 year using the app
October 2, 2014

Great App, and AMAZING Customer service! They removed our old instagram App code, installed the new App and even updated the text to match. So great to see this level of customer service. Definitely Recommend!

The Modern Pantry
Over 1 year using the app
September 16, 2014

Awesome app!

The developers even installed it for me as I am terrible with anything code related.

Thanks guys!

Teatox Australia
About 1 year using the app
October 3, 2014

This is exactly what I was looking for! It looks amazing on my page. I couldn't figure out how to set it up and Jaron was so helpful. Not only did he set up my Instagram feed, he also helped me with another problem I was having completely unrelated to this app. Great customer service!

Sparkle & Whim
8 months using the app
February 20, 2014

I can't thank Jaron enough, I'm a bit if a numpty when it comes to codes etc. And he helped me no end, and if I say so myself it looks fab on the site, I think it's a great way to promote certain items. I love it :)

sugar and spice crafts
6 months using the app
June 9, 2015

Had the best experience today - just as I was about to go crazy for not being able to install this App myself.
Fast, professional and helpful service from the developer this is highly recommended, and they even managed to change and do some alterations to my liking, right away.
Amazing.
Thank you!

House of Kamal
Hong Kong SAR
Over 8 years using the app
March 5, 2014

These guys rock!
Superb service, fast and helpful, I highly recommend this app..
A great addition to any store :)

The WOD Life
3 months using the app
December 5, 2013

I love this app!
Great app! Great team! Nice and professional support!

Tienda bebés - tienda de juguetes - Babymims