Imageagram ‑ An Instagram Shop

Imageagram ‑ An Instagram Shop

by Softpulse Infotech

Now sell using Instagram - a Shoppable Instagram Feed

Kosha Yoga Co

Extremely easy app to use.

I had a small issue during setup (was a problem with my browser) for which I contacted the support team and they were prompt with their response.

It has been only a few days since I installed the app but so far it is working perfectly!

Here's an update on the App after months of using: it still works well, however, I would've liked a few more options to customise the look of the App. For e.g. the "Load More Button" can't be customised and is quite an eye-sore on my store, since I can't change the colour to match my theme

Hope you'll look into this
Thanks!

Our Earth First

Fantastic app and customer service!! Far better than the bad and unprofessional experience I had with Instafeed. Highly recommend :)

Gugi Store

simple..awesome and very helpful

Mighty Microgreens

Super easy to setup, works really well, highly organizable in different fashions to fit the mood of your site.

Jungmaven

Very helpful customer service, solved any issues quickly.

Wonder Lee 123

I have followed the directions and tried to install the app. it is not working. I emailed on day 1. If you are only going to offer a 3 day trial your customer service should be quicker or your trial period needs to be longer. I do not want to be charged for something that I can't use.

Bubblechops

Have been using this app for a few months now, it's great - love that anything posted to Instagram is reflected onto my website straight away unlike other apps I was previously using. The support for the app is excellent, I had a problem whereby my feed was not spanning across the width of my homepage and Jaron fixed this swiftly.

Harlo

I saw this app on a friends store and she recommended it to me. I'm glad I chose this instagram app.

They are so helpful and quick to help. I am not a techie when it comes to apps and they put the code on my store and even personalized it for me.

Ling Online

I've only just started using the APP - and Jaron has been prompt with support help. Great APP and service~ Totally recommended.

Rubyredstar

Ruby Red Star

I love the app. It's great to see all my instagram images on my home page. Particulary as I post 2-3 times a week and therefore my home page is always showing new content related to my online store. Admittedly I needed help to get the app installed correctly - my first attempt was not great :) but I quickly called out for assistance and Jaron was able to make it all happen. Give it a go!