Imageagram ‑ An Instagram Shop

Imageagram ‑ An Instagram Shop

by Softpulse Infotech

Now sell using Instagram - a Shoppable Instagram Feed

Smiley Clothing Australia – SCA

Thanks Team, excellent service, couple of emails and now our slider is working and going through all of our photos on our web page front. www.smileyaustralia.com.au with the link to our instagram is now amazing.

Thanks again mate

sugar and spice crafts

I can't thank Jaron enough, I'm a bit if a numpty when it comes to codes etc. And he helped me no end, and if I say so myself it looks fab on the site, I think it's a great way to promote certain items. I love it :)

Nude Voice Apparel

The app needs to be able to monitor the images in some way. For example, allowing to post ONLY LIIKED photos. HUGE.

Vapor Las Vegas (LV)

Sucks. Does not load the photos correctly. Intagme is a much better widget. No advertisements either.

Special Tech DJ

Does not load. Tried different browsers and still won't load any preview. Not even sure what it will look like so I didn't bother waiting. Uninstalled because I do not want my customers having the same experience. Wish it worked though.

Tienda bebés - tienda de juguetes - Babymims

I love this app!
Great app! Great team! Nice and professional support!

Alex Store

Great application & integration with Instagram!
Fantastic app for building your social media presence.
Easy to setup and works great. Very happy with this app.
A great addition to any store :)

Great app, great support. Thanks for this great free app!

1 2 3 5 Next