Imageagram ‑ An Instagram Shop

Imageagram ‑ An Instagram Shop

by Softpulse Infotech

Now sell using Instagram - a Shoppable Instagram Feed

Seekingdress

We did not actually try this app out, all we did was click "get"this app and we did not even finish the setting to try the app, so we can not give review about how well it works. Assume the app works well. But a lesson we learned is that we got charged even though we did not use it. A lesson to share here is Trial period is considered from the moment you click "get the app", and you have to pay for it even you do not finish the setting installation to try it on your store. We hope Shopify will improve this process because personally, we do not think it is fair to charge the clients if they do not even TRY the app finally. We assume this review is mostly for the service and app function, so we eventually change the star rate from one to four. Simply just want to share this lesson with you and you know how the charge system works.

Dulcet Boutique 2

This app is great if you're like me and love your template as is however want to include your instagram on your home page with ease! The support team was SO amazing and literally solved my issues with just a quick email. The only downside is the limiting options it provides. For example, with the slideshow option, they do not have it available to have customers share the photos right from my page. However, the support team did say they are working on that and should have that feature soon. Good App!

Forestbound

So happy to have found this app - it's the perfect way to integrate your Instagram feed onto your website in a simple, classy way. So easy to use and the customer support was fast and thorough. Give this app a try - you'll love it!

Cocotier

Clean way to display Instagram on a website. Very easy to connect with support when needed. Great!

Nouveau Riche Boutique

Great App although it would be good if it could link directly to our instagram page!

Peacefits

Imageagram were quick to respond. Helped us customize imageagram and are really happy with the results. Thanks Jaron!

Zen Yarn Garden Inc

Seriously? $5 a month and it links to a page with nothing but advertising on it for every one of my Instagram photos? I uninstalled - I don't pay for you to advertise off my website! The point of Instagram is for Instagram users to find our feed, like it and comment on the photos not get inundated with advertising from who knows where? Brutal. Not to mention there is NO ability for my customers to like my Instagram feed based on clicking over to your pages.

House of Kamal

Had the best experience today - just as I was about to go crazy for not being able to install this App myself.
Fast, professional and helpful service from the developer this is highly recommended, and they even managed to change and do some alterations to my liking, right away.
Amazing.
Thank you!

LeaLeighs Resortwear

Very simple yet stunning display for our needs. Had a minor problem with set up but contact support replied within an hour with correct code to paste into my theme. Thanks

liquidbarn

Incredibly helpful staff, easy to use, and very simple interface. 2 thumbs up!