4.2
December 5, 2013

I love this app!
Great app! Great team! Nice and professional support!

Tienda bebés - tienda de juguetes - Babymims
Spain
3 months using the app
October 23, 2015

This app is great if you're like me and love your template as is however want to include your instagram on your home page with ease! The support team was SO amazing and literally solved my issues with just a quick email. The only downside is the limiting options it provides. For example, with the slideshow option, they do not have it available to have customers share the photos right from my page. However, the support team did say they are working on that and should have that feature soon. Good App!

Dulcet Boutique 2
Over 2 years using the app
March 8, 2014

Yeah, i F'ed with my theme a lot and it was a bit messed up. Jaron not only added the instagram grid for me, but fixed bits of my theme for me too. Really, you gotta appreciate that. 5 stars. GREAT customer service. Seriously, quick and great.

Prey
3 months using the app
February 24, 2014

Didn't work so I had to find an alternative, also cheers for the 300 emails that came direct to my inbox, of which only one was actually addressed to me, ironically asking me to write this review..well, there you go.

VIRTUE
Almost 4 years using the app
November 30, 2015

Ruby Red Star

I love the app. It's great to see all my instagram images on my home page. Particulary as I post 2-3 times a week and therefore my home page is always showing new content related to my online store. Admittedly I needed help to get the app installed correctly - my first attempt was not great :) but I quickly called out for assistance and Jaron was able to make it all happen. Give it a go!

Rubyredstar
Over 2 years using the app
Edited October 8, 2018

Mugnster.com
Clear app and free, it worth more than 5 star! ı made my instagram page feed in a few minutes and it was efortless. thank you.

Mugnster
About 1 month using the app
September 18, 2018

New way to show Instagram feed
Shoppable instagram gallery for your store to increase sales, Showcase your product in a new way, which increases conversion ratio.

Healthunter
About 1 month using the app
December 18, 2013

Sucks. Does not load the photos correctly. Intagme is a much better widget. No advertisements either.

Vapor Las Vegas (LV)
Over 1 year using the app
Edited September 27, 2018

Can't contact customer service. Customer service link does not work. Limited theme customization settings. Please make its font "Follow Us on Instagram" customizable so we can match the font with our website fonts.

P&P ALTERNATIVE
Over 1 year using the app
Edited January 4, 2019

Extremely easy app to use.

I had a small issue during setup (was a problem with my browser) for which I contacted the support team and they were prompt with their response.

It has been only a few days since I installed the app but so far it is working perfectly!

Here's an update on the App after months of using: it still works well, however, I would've liked a few more options to customise the look of the App. For e.g. the "Load More Button" can't be customised and is quite an eye-sore on my store, since I can't change the colour to match my theme

Hope you'll look into this
Thanks!