Imageagram ‑ An Instagram Shop

Imageagram ‑ An Instagram Shop

by Softpulse Infotech

Now sell using Instagram - a Shoppable Instagram Feed

www.sablebeauty.com

Simple set up and works great BUT the fact that you have to link to imageagram rather than be able to direct to your instagram page is a real turn of. It just makes a store look really unprofessional to see a huge banner saying
IMAGEAGRAM FOR YOUR BLOG/WEBSITE

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CHANGE THIS

Sparkle & Whim

This is exactly what I was looking for! It looks amazing on my page. I couldn't figure out how to set it up and Jaron was so helpful. Not only did he set up my Instagram feed, he also helped me with another problem I was having completely unrelated to this app. Great customer service!

The Modern Pantry

Great App, and AMAZING Customer service! They removed our old instagram App code, installed the new App and even updated the text to match. So great to see this level of customer service. Definitely Recommend!

Teatox Australia

Awesome app!

The developers even installed it for me as I am terrible with anything code related.

Thanks guys!

Orchard Flats Cold Pressed Juicery

Not Good. 1) limited images 2)no slider to see / load more 3) if you click on image, takes you to their website and then you see feed. 4) no lightbox / popout 5) THEY CHARGE FOR WHAT? (see 1-4)

PKG

Great app and great fast customer service!
Thanks!!!

Prey

Yeah, i F'ed with my theme a lot and it was a bit messed up. Jaron not only added the instagram grid for me, but fixed bits of my theme for me too. Really, you gotta appreciate that. 5 stars. GREAT customer service. Seriously, quick and great.

Miracle Eye

Does the job! I'd love if the feed was only available on the homepage rather than every page, though. And possibly having a IG feed for particular products, filtered by hashtags would be awesome.

The WOD Life

These guys rock!
Superb service, fast and helpful, I highly recommend this app..
A great addition to any store :)

VIRTUE

Didn't work so I had to find an alternative, also cheers for the 300 emails that came direct to my inbox, of which only one was actually addressed to me, ironically asking me to write this review..well, there you go.