ImageOptimizer

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Image Optimizer - Speed up your Shopify store and improve SEO

Rebel Plants

Their customer service is excellent! Vitalii has been so helpful, and the app also works well. Thank you!

June 22, 2022

Thank you very much for your fantastic review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions about our app!

Hjemegn

Location Denmark

I installed an paid for the app because I had 8000+ images that slowed down my site. The app promised from 30% or more reduction but did not - less than 1% on each image is simply not worth paying for. Also I send a message to company before buying but they never answered. The app is too simple, the price is far too high compared to the simplicity of the app and the effect meaning reduction of size is not in any way the percent reduction they state it will do. Better use your money somewhere else.

June 19, 2022

Hi Danny!

I am very sorry to hear about your negative experience!

When we received your review, we checked our tickets and couldn't find your message. Then, we checked our spam folder and noticed that Google put your message in our spam folder. I've attached the screenshot as proof. I am sorry we couldn't answer your question 4 days ago!

Our app uses best-in-class compression algorithms. But unfortunately, our app can't compress your images more without significant quality loss. If we compress your photos further, they will look blurry and unprofessional. If you sell posters, you should be very careful with image quality because your images are one of the most critical assets of your store.

URLs can contain only English letters. However, if you need to convert the danish letters æøå to other English letters, we can help you with that. Just let us know how you would like to proceed, and we will be happy to help you!

If our app doesn't meet your needs, we want to make things right. Therefore, we can refund your charge if our app doesn't meet your needs. Please let me know how you would like to proceed, and I'm sorry again that you had a negative experience with our app!

Regards
Vitalii E.
Customer Success Team

le t-shirt français

Location France

L'application est parfaite pour changer le nom des images en même temps, une vraie révolution merci beaucoup

June 13, 2022

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app!

Ichiba Japan

Update: It seems that our emails arrived in spam. Once they caught them, they were super responsive and addressed our problem with a very good solution. So we are now satisfied with everything and can safely recommend the App. Original message: We used the application a few months ago, and we must admit that it worked well for us. However, we wanted to use it again recently and needed help from the team. After 1 month and 3 emails, we are still waiting for an answer... We wanted to become paying customers, but this does not give us confidence in case of problems in the future.

February 22, 2022

Fine Art by Ane

The app was not helpful at all. It pretty much messed up my images and I had to remove the app and reload all of my images. Then I was being for a few months after I uninstalled it. I had screenshots from Shopify that clearly stated that I had uninstalled but the developer kept arguing with me. I finally got reimbused but it was an ordeal.

January 17, 2022

Hi Ane!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We're really sorry that you didn't enjoy using our app!

1. Lossy/Lossless compression + Backup/Restore

If you are not happy with Lossy image optimization we usually recommend changing the default compression method to Lossless and reoptimizing all images. Images will not lose any quality, they will be 100% the same as the original.

In addition, since images are one of the most important assets of your store, our application backups original images before making any changes. You could have easily restored the whole set of images with a press of a button.

2. Billing

Official Shopify logs and our internal logs show that you were charged correctly. However, we completely understand your frustration and offered our help. We have a reputation for responsiveness and our desire to help, even if the problem lies somewhere else.

If there are any other questions we can help out with, feel free to get in touch with us!

Thanks again for your feedback! And have a wonderful day!

narvandbec

I like that the App helped me optimized my site, reducing the size of my images, causing my site to move faster. I will recommend this app if you have a slow shopify store.

January 17, 2022

Muebleria Paty

Funciona muy bien. Permite probarla gratis y te da ejemplos de la calidad resultante. https://mueblespaty.com

September 7, 2021

Muchísimas gracias!

Lencería Yoli

Esta aplicación me facilita mucho el renombrado de todas las fotos que subo. Funciona realmente muy bien. Me encantaría que estuviese en español, pero no es un problema grave.

September 6, 2021

Muchísimas gracias!

Avant Antique

This is such an excellent app! Exactly what I've been looking for, having tried various image compressing apps on Shopify. Image Optimizer is quick, transparent, user friendly with their nicely organized interface, and great customer support (got an answer to my question the next day - impressive given the time difference!). We sell antiques, art and collectibles, which means that we have thousands of high quality images floating on our website at all times and needing constant optimization. I look forward to continue using Image Optimizer, very happy so far.

August 29, 2021

Map-N-Hike

Used this app to process over 5,000 images for image compression and seo optimization. Thank you James/Alex for great customer support!

August 9, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 75 76