Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by LoyaltyHarbour

Image Compression - Speed and Image SEO Alt Text Optimization

Technostoff

Top app for optimazing my images. Average savings of 57%. Minimized all my producrt images from 350mb to 150mb - highly recommended.

Wild Blossoms

Very happy with this app and excellent help with any questions I have. Would definitely recommend this app.

Export Leftovers

Excellent Product. Excellent User Experience. Vitalii has been very helpful in helping us with any questions we had about the app. Highly recommended.

JelliBeanJar

Helps to load my site quicker. Useful and simple. I have it automatically optimize my images so there isn’t any hassle.

Oranda Jewelry

The best image optimizer, and simple to use! In the best monthly price, one-stop image optimizer in bulk. Some recommended, i can't find any button for search and optimize to do in again when new upload product photo.

Manifesto Woman

Can't recommend this app enough. I had mistakenly uploaded all my site images in a large file size and in the wrong format. My images were reduced to a manageable size in a number of hours (there were nearly 15,000 of them), which massively sped up my site's loading time. Further, they offered to change the format of all my images free of charge. They have gone above and beyond to help me - so friendly, so efficient.

語時設計

Support team really look into and help to solve my issue, even not their issue. You can rely on them to provide high quality image with better speed. Thank you Vitalii.

Ingoths

I was looking for an app that would make my site run faster and more smoothly by automatically optimising the images. This app really helped me achieve that. I had some queries regarding the setup so I contacted the support team who were more than happy to help me with my questions. They then went above and beyond to give extra suggestions about how else I can optimise the images on my site that need manual compressions etc. Would definitely recommend.

Wilson Inmate Package Program

First and foremost; thank you to team “Image Optimizer.” The app is nothing short of “Amazing!” Thank you very much. I have searched up & down through the Shopify App Store for image optimization apps. I tested them all. This is the ONE! Try it, you will not be disappointed. As to the customer service... FANTASTIC! This team sized and converted all my product MANUALLY from PNG to JPG. They also converted 6 of my banners, which are NOT part of the image compression package! I hope every merchant that chooses to read the reviews before purchasing this app read my review first and last as this is an authentic company that will go far and beyond. Thanks guys. We here at Wilson Inmate Package Program are very grateful to have come across your app...

Best wishes,

Team Wilson

GIOVANNI & ROSSI

Very useful and fast . It helps me a lot for my website because of the automastism !! Good job guys

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 64 65