Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by LoyaltyHarbour

Image Optimizer, Image Compression, SEO, Alt Text,Rename,Speed

Swimsale.com

The support here is A+++++. I couldn't believe how supportive Vitalii was in responding to my emails...and going above and beyond to help me resolve image optimization on my home page. Again, Support was AMAZING!! Great Thanks!!

Amerii

Great app! Super easy and very fast. The good thing is that you have to install it once and then never have to worry about it again - and the customer service is outstanding!

BHTK

Very easy to use. Great support service. Many plans available. Any store must use Image Optimizer ! Thank you :)

VicTsing

This APP is great. We used it to optimize the images on our store. And for the quality of images, it does not influence a lot. So cool.

Gizmos King

This app was recommended to me by a SEO agency. And to be honest, I think it's the best Investissement I did. Compare to the job that app has done and it's monthly cost, it's really worth it.

Hurricane Beauty

This is by far the best Image Optimizer in the app store, you wont be able to tell your images are compressed and you will definitely be able to see a difference in page speed! love it!

Project Nursery

So far so great! Quality of our images have remained in tact and we've enjoyed speedy customer service. Thank you.

Home Interiors

Best App for Image Optimzation we have found. Fast and very well priced and we only use the pay as you go plan

Brixton Chrome

I used this app to help save me more space with my pictures and found that even after saving 4% on another app, I was able to save another 5% of space with this one. I was also able to design better alt text rules for my pictures.

VolcanoNation.com

Works great at the best price a must have, Speeded up load time by over 50% on most pages and over 25% on the ones that was already loading fast. Thanks You.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66