Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by LoyaltyHarbour

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

TargetBuds

This is my 1st Review of an app and think they truly deserve it. James provided me with excellent support. I had some issues with my loading speed and he provided me with a detailed report of what's causing the issue and how to fix it. Thank you for your assistance James. Highly Recommended..

Beauty Setting

James has been so helpful at Image Optimizer. He's always got back to me and answered all my questions fully. It's a great app. Thank you

July 15, 2021

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex

Hunny B Natural

This app is fantastic for optimizing your photos! It helps to ensure that your photos are the same size and to make sure they don’t slow down your website! What’s even better it does it automatically! Their customer service is excellent! Even when it says they’re away, someone is there waiting to assist you! I love this app for my Shopify store & you will too! Add it today!

July 8, 2021

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! It was a pleasure helping you! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app!

e-fireplace

Image Optimizer helped me to solve a massive problem. Firstly the supplier photos that I received were HD and way too big, and using other tools on google didn´t compress the quality well enough. Their manual uploader function saved me alot of time messing around with other tools. Also Support reset my billing cycle for free because I had a load of images that I wanted to seperate from the main images but couldnt. so they let me optimize everything and gave me a free quota for the month. They even reply on weekends!

July 5, 2021

Electric Hunny

Amazing staff, very helpful and helped solved all my problems with image compression on my website! :-)

June 16, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex

Victori’Ahh’s Vanity

This is the best image optimizer app comparing all other I tried before. Works like a charm. Definitely worth keeping it forever!

March 18, 2021

Packstore

Easy to use interface and exceptional customer service.
Vitali was very patient with us throughout the whole process. Quick replies, informative and super friendly. Albeit having moved to a full SEO service, we highly recommend this app to any user looking to optimise images.

March 1, 2021

Senken Knives

I am very impressed with this app - easy to use and better than the competition! I would recommend giving it a go.

February 28, 2021

Bare Fox Beauty

I didn't think my site was loading slow but my speed score wasn't great. I noticed a huge difference after downloading the app. Can't wait to see how else this will change things!

February 16, 2021

BSV Beauty CN

The customer service is really helpful and good attitude. Thanks a lot. The app is good. Love it!!!!!

January 5, 2021