Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by LoyaltyHarbour

Image Optimizer - Image Compression and Image Optimization

Rokooj, LLC

Really cool app. Very easy to use and saved a ton of space as we have over 7000 images and growing. The idea of being automated is a huge plus as well!

Rocky Trade Network

This app does what it should.. It saves bandwidth and increases page load speed. If you optimize your images before upload though, you can easily do everything this app does for free. However, I will keep it installed because the price is right. I wish it had functions to add/remove watermarks, or to resize/crop/etc each photo.

Raingler

I had some images that weren't being optimized. I asked for help and while these images turned out to not be product images (they were banners and other images in the site), they gave me direction on how to fix it, and even sent me some resized images. They didn't have to go that extra mile, but they did! Very helpful and fast communication!

Camilles Confetti ApS

I have used the app for the site www.camillesconfetti.dk for a couple of months now.....with great results + great support!

Simply Carbon Fiber

Truly amazing support and work done by the team and Vitalii. They helped speed up the site. Definitely the app we've been looking for

DESIGN THE BODY FITNESS

love it great spp gets the job done:) thank u very much for compressing all my ohotos abd maKING MY PAGE RUN

MyKidsNuk

We noticed a huge difference in the page speed with the compression of our images. Exactly what we was look for in the api. Thank you.

Inspiretrendz.com

its not working the way it used to, i used this app for long time, i noticed few things, which i'm mentioning below...

1. i have installed it and optimized all images and paid the price, then i uninstalled it for some reason then installed again, the app is again asking for optimization, what is this? i have already paid the price, then why i need to pay again for that same images??

2. right now, app is not syncing images from my store, basic pain says 1000 images, but i only optimized 333 images, and its shopped showing more images to optimize, although i have added many images on my store

i don't know, this app works or just bluffing :(

PilotTrack

Great app and easy to use. Works as advertised and helps improve the speed of your website.

www.pilottrackhdd.com

Unique Age

I don't know it works or not, I have installed this app and optimized around 2300 images, after that for some reason I uninstalled this, and I installed again, its again saying again it need to optimise 2300 images, although I already did that and paid around 16$ for that :(

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 62 63