LoyaltyHarbour Image Optimizer

Developer
LoyaltyHarbour
4.8
December 3, 2022

Super handige app! De app doet alles voor jou en kan je met een gerust hart al je mooie afbeeldingen uploaden zonder je zorgen te maken om je paginasnelheid. Top support ook! Echt een aanrader!

Lightify BV
Belgium
Time spent using app: 24 days
LoyaltyHarbour replied December 3, 2022

Thank you so much! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions about our app!

November 30, 2022

Had a SEO company try to charge me $100 / month to compress 50 images / month Then I found LoyaltyHarbour's Image Optimizer which did over 1,500 images across three websites for under $15. Spectacular value, great impact on load times, and support team was excellent. Highly recommend!

Purrfect Fence
Time spent using app: 3 months
LoyaltyHarbour replied December 1, 2022

Thank you so much for your excellent review! Please contact us if you have any questions or need help!

November 10, 2022

Utilizar este app não mudou nem 1% da minha loja. Foram 10$ jogados no lixo.
Eu não vi nenhuma melhoria em nenhum lado. É como se nada tivesse sido feito.

SHOP STOCK PT
Portugal
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
LoyaltyHarbour replied November 10, 2022

Hi there!

Alex here from the Image Optimizer Support Team!

Thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry you had that experience. Please find my comments below.

1. Image Compression

I checked our logs and noticed that our app had reduced the size of your original images by 64% (Original: 318.9 MB, Optimized: 116.1 MB, Saved: 202.8 MB ). Please note that this is the average savings for your account, and many images were compressed by more than 80%!

Our app uses best-in-class compression algorithms. Unfortunately, your images can be compressed more only with significant quality loss. If we compress your images further, they will look blurry and unprofessional.

I also noticed that you wrote that it stayed the same even 1% of my store. Please provide more details about what you mean because our app has saved 64%, and it is unclear what 1% means. We are well-known in the Shopify community for being helpful even if a problem lies somewhere else!

2. Homepage banners

I also checked your store and noticed that you didn't compress your homepage banners using our Manual File Uploader. So I will compress them manually for your convenience and send them to you in a separate email.

3. Refund

If our app doesn't meet your needs, we want to make things right! So please check your email and let us know.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Alex
Customer Success Team

Edited October 24, 2022

Support at LoyaltyHarbour Image Optimizer is phenomenal! They are responsive and flexible in their solutions. We ran the app agains 15,000 images and saved 4GB space. The interface is easy to use and the app does all the hard work. 5 stars.

TOYCYCLE
Time spent using app: 4 days
LoyaltyHarbour replied October 24, 2022

September 5, 2022

Esse aplicativo é incrível. Eu coloquei o aplicativo hoje na minha loja e o SEO das minhas paginas já ficaram em 100%. Fantástico. Só tem uma observação para fazer. Vocês precisam traduzir esse aplicativo para o português (BR). Somente isso. Muito obrigado. Estou muito feliz!

TonCris
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
LoyaltyHarbour replied September 5, 2022

Thank you for your feedback! I'm happy to hear you've had a good experience with our app. Feel free to reach out if there's anything we can help you with!