4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to reduce image sizes by up to 90% without compromising quality, resulting in faster website load times and potentially improved SEO rankings. They value the automatic optimization feature and the flexible pricing based on image quantity. The roll-back feature for unsatisfactory results and responsive customer support are also highly praised. The free plan for testing is beneficial for businesses with numerous high-quality images.

June 22, 2022

Their customer service is excellent! Vitalii has been so helpful, and the app also works well. Thank you!

Rebel Plants
5 days using the app
LoyaltyHarbour replied June 22, 2022

Thank you very much for your fantastic review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have questions about our app!

July 9, 2021

James has been so helpful at Image Optimizer. He's always got back to me and answered all my questions fully. It's a great app. Thank you

Beauty Setting
7 months using the app
LoyaltyHarbour replied July 15, 2021

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex

May 4, 2020

Great support for this app: I was having trouble with my site speed and reached out to Alex for helps I thought the images might be to blame. He was very helpful in explaining certain things! The site is loading quicker thanks to a few quick actions Alex suggested. Its a great resizing app that works really well.

Elephant Box
Over 3 years using the app
LoyaltyHarbour replied May 4, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex

June 13, 2020

Simple, clean, did just what I needed. Thank you! Still on the free plan but will upgrade when I add more pictures.

Glow Villa
Almost 3 years using the app
LoyaltyHarbour replied June 13, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Glad we could help! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex

May 2, 2020

Wow, it has compressed 90% of my images and significantly speed up my store! Did not even expect it to work so well!

Yves Lemay Jewelry
Thailand
Over 3 years using the app
LoyaltyHarbour replied May 3, 2020

June 24, 2019

A very simple and easy to use the app to reduce the image file size. So dead simple it's perfect. I love that you can either subscribe or pay as you go. I would love to see what images have actually been downsized.

SKINourishment, Inc.
Over 6 years using the app
LoyaltyHarbour replied June 24, 2019

Hi SKINourishment, Inc.!

Thank you for your feedback and for being our loyal customer since February 2017!

We pay a lot of attention to user experience and usability.

You can check what images have been compressed in our app: App - Optimization history - Details.

Please feel free to get in touch with us directly. We can clear up any questions you may have about how the Image Optimizer app works!

Thank you again for your feedback! - Vitalii

October 28, 2020

Grazie mille, ottima app, fantastica assistenza, facilissimo utilizzo, è stato un piacere, molto consigliato !!!

BassiniBoutique.it
Italy
Over 1 year using the app
LoyaltyHarbour replied October 28, 2020

Grazie mille! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex

April 16, 2020

I love this app! I have tried several and this by far the best. Super easy user interface, very clean and easy-to-understand plans. From speeding up store (with optimized image sizes) to improved SEO, I am already seeing the benefits!

Pursh Collection
Over 2 years using the app
LoyaltyHarbour replied April 16, 2020

April 14, 2019

The support here is A+++++. I couldn't believe how supportive Vitalii was in responding to my emails...and going above and beyond to help me resolve image optimization on my home page. Again, Support was AMAZING!! Great Thanks!!

Swimsale.com
About 5 years using the app
LoyaltyHarbour replied April 25, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review, Alan! It means a lot to us! Please reach out anytime you need help. - Vitalii

March 31, 2020

very good app to compress and optimize your shopify images. easy to use and to maintain. after further use i will can tell more.

SwellNature
Portugal
Over 2 years using the app
LoyaltyHarbour replied March 31, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app!