LoyaltyHarbour Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Image Optimizer - Speed up your Shopify store and improve SEO

Avant Antique

This is such an excellent app! Exactly what I've been looking for, having tried various image compressing apps on Shopify. Image Optimizer is quick, transparent, user friendly with their nicely organized interface, and great customer support (got an answer to my question the next day - impressive given the time difference!). We sell antiques, art and collectibles, which means that we have thousands of high quality images floating on our website at all times and needing constant optimization. I look forward to continue using Image Optimizer, very happy so far.

August 29, 2021

Map-N-Hike

Used this app to process over 5,000 images for image compression and seo optimization. Thank you James/Alex for great customer support!

August 9, 2021

Happy Way

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app and it worked seamlessly with our store. Customer support was A-class - thank you James going above and beyond.

August 3, 2021

Alder & Alouette

This app helped with over 4000 images, speeding up my store in the process. I was pleased and like that it’s backed up in case I want to revert. Their customer support is also too notch.

July 27, 2021

Betts Fit

Great app & they go above and beyond with customer support! They offered great suggestions for other ways in which I could improve the speed of my site. Very satisfied customer.

July 26, 2021

TargetBuds

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

This is my 1st Review of an app and think they truly deserve it. James provided me with excellent support. I had some issues with my loading speed and he provided me with a detailed report of what's causing the issue and how to fix it. Thank you for your assistance James. Highly Recommended..

July 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! It was a pleasure helping you! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app!

Beauty Setting

James has been so helpful at Image Optimizer. He's always got back to me and answered all my questions fully. It's a great app. Thank you

July 15, 2021

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex

Hunny B Natural

This app is fantastic for optimizing your photos! It helps to ensure that your photos are the same size and to make sure they don’t slow down your website! What’s even better it does it automatically! Their customer service is excellent! Even when it says they’re away, someone is there waiting to assist you! I love this app for my Shopify store & you will too! Add it today!

July 8, 2021

e-fireplace

Image Optimizer helped me to solve a massive problem. Firstly the supplier photos that I received were HD and way too big, and using other tools on google didn´t compress the quality well enough. Their manual uploader function saved me alot of time messing around with other tools. Also Support reset my billing cycle for free because I had a load of images that I wanted to seperate from the main images but couldnt. so they let me optimize everything and gave me a free quota for the month. They even reply on weekends!

July 5, 2021

Electric Hunny

Amazing staff, very helpful and helped solved all my problems with image compression on my website! :-)

June 16, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex