Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Belizluxx

greeaat free features! i was able to compress images and tag images as well which was a surprise and helped me compress 50 images to increase site page

August 26, 2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex

Wejdaan.com

It is verey good app helping me and i strongly recommend at every store using.
It verey easy and helpful optimize image

August 26, 2020

Pixels and Peach

I was getting frustrated with how much time it was taking me to compress my images myself for my store, but then I found Image Optimizer! Hallelujah! This app is totally worth paying for to save you time and your sanity while adding products to your store. I also loved that it created my alt text and file names for me. 100% worth every penny.

August 18, 2020

HairMadeEasi

This app has seriously made our website so much faster. I cannot recommend this app enough. If you are looking for a faster website look no further

August 11, 2020

Wallencia

The App and the Customer Service is really great. They also helped us to find why our website is slow and how to improve it.

August 7, 2020

Medical Video Courses

i used this app, it is so perfect and bring you with lot of customization to do, working with it is really easy and it does it works so fast, Highly recommended, Dont Miss It !!

July 30, 2020

phplasticoshoyos

Great app, easy to use with self explanatory guiding. My website photos were optimized as shown and my website is running great.

July 26, 2020

Coffee Plz

Noticed instantly better load speeds for my websites. Now I just have to optimize the images on my home page and I will be done for now. Thank you guys so much for a great app!

July 4, 2020

Thank you very much for the amazing review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex

PUR Cold Pressed Juice | Juice Cleanses Shots

Really helped me optimize and resize the pics so they weren't taking too much time loading on our site.

June 25, 2020

Kids and Trend

Excellent app and AMAZING Customer Support! This app Saves me a lot of time and Increases my loading Speed. A big THANK YOU, Alex, for amazing customer service!

June 15, 2020