Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by LoyaltyHarbour

Image Compression and Optimization for better Speed and SEO

JelliBeanJar

Helps to load my site quicker. Useful and simple. I have it automatically optimize my images so there isn’t any hassle.

Oranda Jewelry

The best image optimizer, and simple to use! In the best monthly price, one-stop image optimizer in bulk. Some recommended, i can't find any button for search and optimize to do in again when new upload product photo.

Manifesto Woman

Can't recommend this app enough. I had mistakenly uploaded all my site images in a large file size and in the wrong format. My images were reduced to a manageable size in a number of hours (there were nearly 15,000 of them), which massively sped up my site's loading time. Further, they offered to change the format of all my images free of charge. They have gone above and beyond to help me - so friendly, so efficient.

語時設計

Support team really look into and help to solve my issue, even not their issue. You can rely on them to provide high quality image with better speed. Thank you Vitalii.

Ingoths

I was looking for an app that would make my site run faster and more smoothly by automatically optimising the images. This app really helped me achieve that. I had some queries regarding the setup so I contacted the support team who were more than happy to help me with my questions. They then went above and beyond to give extra suggestions about how else I can optimise the images on my site that need manual compressions etc. Would definitely recommend.

Wilson Inmate Package Program

First and foremost; thank you to team “Image Optimizer.” The app is nothing short of “Amazing!” Thank you very much. I have searched up & down through the Shopify App Store for image optimization apps. I tested them all. This is the ONE! Try it, you will not be disappointed. As to the customer service... FANTASTIC! This team sized and converted all my product MANUALLY from PNG to JPG. They also converted 6 of my banners, which are NOT part of the image compression package! I hope every merchant that chooses to read the reviews before purchasing this app read my review first and last as this is an authentic company that will go far and beyond. Thanks guys. We here at Wilson Inmate Package Program are very grateful to have come across your app...

Best wishes,

Team Wilson

GIOVANNI & ROSSI

Very useful and fast . It helps me a lot for my website because of the automastism !! Good job guys

HYPEUP

A great way to optimize your photos for your online website, it really is user friendly and works like fire! would recommend to anyone who's looking to download it :)

Home Grown

This app is really great! Very easy to use and compresses automatically. Vitalii and the support team have honestly been the best help from any tech support team, EVER. Puts everyone else to shame. I have the Shoptimized theme which has the absolute worst tech support and he even went out of his way to help me with how I could increase load speed. Great app!

Red Stag & Hind

A great app and an amazing team. The size of my website was cut down from 47MB to just 3MB with the app and the help of the team. I sought out for help and they went beyond and identified some issues on my website and fixed it so the size was down to around 3MB. I couldn't thank them enough and this is really a great app. Anyone who needs to optimise their images should try this.