LoyaltyHarbour Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Image Optimizer - Speed up your Shopify store and improve SEO

Victori’Ahh’s Vanity

This is the best image optimizer app comparing all other I tried before. Works like a charm. Definitely worth keeping it forever!

March 18, 2021

Thank you very much for your review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex

Packstore

Location Australia

Easy to use interface and exceptional customer service.
Vitali was very patient with us throughout the whole process. Quick replies, informative and super friendly. Albeit having moved to a full SEO service, we highly recommend this app to any user looking to optimise images.

March 1, 2021

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex

Senken Knives

Time spent using app 10 minutes

I am very impressed with this app - easy to use and better than the competition! I would recommend giving it a go.

February 28, 2021

Bare Fox Beauty

I didn't think my site was loading slow but my speed score wasn't great. I noticed a huge difference after downloading the app. Can't wait to see how else this will change things!

February 16, 2021

BSV Beauty CN

The customer service is really helpful and good attitude. Thanks a lot. The app is good. Love it!!!!!

January 5, 2021

Winnoby

Time spent using app About 1 year

I recently wanted to talk about improving my website speed. James went above and beyond and answered my question quickly and thoroughly. The app also works well and has not had any issues, I have had it for some time now and happy with the results. Thanks James !

December 10, 2020

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! It was a pleasure helping you! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app!

guguplanet

Location Poland

The best app of its kind you can find here. It actually helps to optimize your graphics and affects the page speed. In addition, a fantastic support that will help you whenever you need it.

December 8, 2020

Great Kiwi Yarns

Location New Zealand

Alex has provided a fantastic support even for issues he was not supposed to do. Highly recommended.

December 3, 2020

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about our app! - Alex

The Emperor’s Lane

Time spent using app About 2 months

Their customer service is amazing! Very helpful, and follow-throughs are great. We worked with Vitalii Efremov. Even for the things that were not related to their app, Vitalii was able to point us to the right resources.

November 30, 2020

RANGEMENT OPTIMAL

I really like, but only 50 images for free ? For small SMEs or beginners we could expect more ... about 100 images for free.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for your review! So glad you liked it! Feel free to reach out if you have any other suggestions or you have any questions about our app.
Alex