Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer: Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

GET IT GRL

It does the job! I use it to compress images on our website in order to make the page loading speed faster.

jane bakes inc

So easy to use, just add images to your store and they are automatically compressed and optimized. My old site dragged and was so slow due to images too large and not compressed. My new store is lightening fast! Love this app, it is a necessity!

Rokooj, LLC

Really cool app. Very easy to use and saved a ton of space as we have over 7000 images and growing. The idea of being automated is a huge plus as well!

Rocky Trade Network

This app does what it should.. It saves bandwidth and increases page load speed. If you optimize your images before upload though, you can easily do everything this app does for free. However, I will keep it installed because the price is right. I wish it had functions to add/remove watermarks, or to resize/crop/etc each photo.

Raingler

I had some images that weren't being optimized. I asked for help and while these images turned out to not be product images (they were banners and other images in the site), they gave me direction on how to fix it, and even sent me some resized images. They didn't have to go that extra mile, but they did! Very helpful and fast communication!

Camilles Confetti ApS

I have used the app for the site www.camillesconfetti.dk for a couple of months now.....with great results + great support!

Simply Carbon Fiber

Truly amazing support and work done by the team and Vitalii. They helped speed up the site. Definitely the app we've been looking for

DESIGN THE BODY FITNESS

love it great spp gets the job done:) thank u very much for compressing all my ohotos abd maKING MY PAGE RUN

MyKidsNuk

We noticed a huge difference in the page speed with the compression of our images. Exactly what we was look for in the api. Thank you.

Inspiretrendz.com

its not working the way it used to, i used this app for long time, i noticed few things, which i'm mentioning below...

1. i have installed it and optimized all images and paid the price, then i uninstalled it for some reason then installed again, the app is again asking for optimization, what is this? i have already paid the price, then why i need to pay again for that same images??

2. right now, app is not syncing images from my store, basic pain says 1000 images, but i only optimized 333 images, and its shopped showing more images to optimize, although i have added many images on my store

i don't know, this app works or just bluffing :(

May 7, 2019

Hi Inspiretrendz.com!

Thank you for your feedback and for being our loyal customer since April 2018!

Please find the answers to your questions below.

#1 When you uninstall any third-party application, Shopify sends the developer a request to erase all the information the app collected while it was installed. This is why you didn’t see your previous optimization sessions when you reinstalled our app. Please contact us anytime you need to skip the previously optimized images when reinstalling our app, and we will be happy to help you out with this!

#2 By default, our app periodically scans for new images and automatically optimizes them. You also can choose Manual mode, where all new images can be optimized in one click. However, we recommend Automatic mode for most of our users because there is no need to worry about slow and unoptimized images, and you can focus on building your store.

Please feel free to get in touch with us directly. We can clear up any questions you may have about how the Image Optimizer app works!

Thank you again for your feedback! - Vitalii