Image Optimizer

Image Optimizer

by LoyaltyHarbour

Image Compression and Image SEO Optimization

Nano Jewelry

A great app, easy, friendly, and saves so much time for a reasonable price. I thought that my images were optimized, but they reduced the images weight by an average of 22%.

Candid K Nines Treats

This app is easy to install and use. They offer several price points to meet your business needs, we use the pay-as-you-go option. 5-stars!

Culturion

Great app, easy to use, great support

Sweet Victory Products

AMAZING! so fast and can't tell the difference between the original and optimised
images, but will make all the difference to loading speeds. Thank you for keeping this free too!

49 Dzine

Ridiculous pricing. I have over 50k images on my site. The cost would be in the several hundred dollars. No thanks.

May 7, 2019

Hi 49 Dzine!

Thank you for your feedback. We always think about how we can improve our pricing policy, and we revise our plans regularly.

Our plans are based on the number of images because image compression is a resource-intensive task. It usually takes 1-2 seconds to optimize each image, so since your store has more than 50 000 images, our app will need 14-28 hours to compress and optimize all of them.

We also tested and analyzed your store. The desktop version of your website which has a page size of 28 Mb loaded in 8 seconds. The mobile version which has a 12.2 Mb page size loaded in 58 seconds! Our app would help you reduce your page size and speed up your store significantly, justifying the cost.

In addition, we noticed that you use a very old version of the Debut theme which doesn’t support responsive images and lazy-loading. You have an image-rich website, and these features are crucial for page loading time. Shopify added support of responsive images and lazy-loading a long time ago for this theme. We recommend upgrading your current Shopify theme to the newest version as soon as possible.

We have contacted you several times and offered to help you, but we didn’t get a response :(. It is very sad for us because you have such an amazing store which doesn’t fully realize its potential due to the slow loading website.

If you change your mind, feel free to get in touch with us! Our team will be happy to help you out and speed up your store!

And thanks again for your feedback! - Vitalii

Hardysucculents

Must have. Everything is easy to use and works well.

Puddingbag

This app optimizes images without sacrificing quality. Easy to install and use. Pricing is reasonable.

Rumzers Lighting More

Awesome App, Awesome Support. Quick Replies!

Unique World Inspirations

GREAT customer service and app successfully compresses all the product pictures. Saved me a ton of time and improved my website speed. It isn't able to compress the slider images but they went above and beyond and provided them for me, gave me a resource to do other images myself, and had an extremely fast response time. Very happy with the app!

Bazire Numismatique

One of the best app on store !

Everything's automatic. After first try, I got my site 2s faster.. Quite awesome !