Amazon Reviews Ali Reviews App

Amazon Reviews Ali Reviews App

by EzApp

Product Reviews, Aliexpress Reviews Importer & Testimonials

dinabalistrerigrimes

I love this app it is so easy to use and does everything so fast and increases conversion, there are so many options for you to customize the reviews the way you want.

Bestchoicefirst

This app very easy to install and awesome. The support team on the app is amazing, Jay was very helpful in solving a problem I had in a short time

Ev + Emmy's Headwraps

The reviews are working well on my store, it is very useful, my store looks so much more professional. The support reached out and made sure everything worked great on my site.

IcyGirl Box

It's very simple to use, I like the design of the app, i think its one of the best one :). The support is excellent they resolve all your queries really fast.

off-blxck

Easy and flexible review app! Quick help and everything works fine, if you have problems they always will help you!

PrimaPrimo

This app looks nice, Better than other apps. It is easy to install and get it up and running, you can also add reviews manually which is a big plus.

HairSensation

The app is amazing, it is very easy to use and useful to all people using dropshipping. Free plan is great and is enough for me for start. Thank you

Ozzy Toto

This app helps alot for my store, it is very easy to use you can import reviews from Amazon, Aliexpress just with a click

Zamonza

Love this app, very useful app, it is exactly what I was looking for. A lot easier to install and they will help make it customized for your site

Planted Straws

Very good app for reviews with clean design. The support is very good, I got some issues with my theme, and Jay helped me within minutes

Previous 1 3