December 1, 2023

I'm very impressed with the Influencer Hero shopify app and overall onboarding experience. Peter has been super helpful answering my questions and the resources that have been provided after joining are invaluable.

The tool provides an all in one solution for finding influencers and managing affiliate programs. It has powerful analytics, reports and automation. Having only entered into this space recently It's made my life so much easier and I couldn't be happier!

Neon Sunrise
4 months using the app
November 7, 2023

Such an efficient, easy and quick way for influencer and SNS marketing management - our company is so impressed by how much information and efficiency Influencer Hero is providing for us. It definitely bumped up our business scalability in many ways! All the manual outreach and follow up are now automatic it's saving us so much time to focus on growing the business so thank you so much for the service and your super prompt support!!

FROM ONE TO TEN
South Korea
7 months using the app
August 24, 2023

This app is exactly where I was looking for. A tool that connects with potential influencers in 1 click, easy follow up, sending out a gifting order that comes directly into your shopify, tracks the content they have posted and saves the content for you to download in high res. I can't thank Influencer Hero enough for this amazing tool! It has helped us reach new audiences and drive significant growth!

BILLION AVENUE
Belgium
6 months using the app
October 6, 2023

I can confidently say that Influencer Hero is the best influencer software available in terms of value for money. No long-term contracts and fair pricing! They also have great support and tutorials to help get you up and running. If you want to do influencer marketing but don't know where to start, this is the best product for you.

Nandez Watches
October 3, 2023

Peter was amazing when onboarding us! He answered all of our questions even before we would ask them. This software/app is going to save us so much time and make finding our influencers a breeze. We haven't used their chat feature yet, but it's so nice to know it's there if we need it.

MyClassroomPARTY
4 months using the app
August 18, 2023

Absolutely thrilled with our experience so far on this influencer platform! We're just getting started, but the support we've received from Peter (who has been assisting us) has been outstanding. His attentiveness, flexibility, and clear communication in addressing our queries have been top-notch. His friendly and approachable demeanor made the onboarding process smooth. Looking forward to exploring the potential of this platform with such fantastic assistance. We'd like to thank the Influencer Hero team for their excellent service!

barrinolasmx
Mexico
6 months using the app
September 20, 2023

very helpful to find and manage people you really want to be your brand ambassador.
among the one already are customer of yours or with the chance of setting a real campaing based on your brand values. the team is amzing, kind and always reachble to help you to perform at the best. 5star is not enough.

Marta Ray
Italy
8 months using the app
September 5, 2023

The team at Influencer Hero is extremely helpful! Their support and guidance has been easy to follow and clear. They have been in touch and providing resources to get our campaigns started right away. I'm happy I found this tool to make influencer marketing less complicated and more organized.

CASUPO
September 12, 2023

I have been using this app/service now for about 5 days. So far I have used the influencer finder and email flow features. Both of these have saved me a good amount of time. I haven't used all of the features yet or gotten to the point to see if the return on time and ad-spend will be worth it though. The experience has been good so far and the support and communication with their team has been excellent. I'll update this review in about 30-45 days if there is something negative but otherwise I'll leave it be if everything has been good.

Cult of Cult
About 2 months using the app
July 15, 2023

We've tried a number of other influencer platforms but none of them have it ALL like Influencer Hero. The UI is great and logical, you can find influencers, email them and send product directly from the platform. It also has a great dashboard for tracking all your influencers throughout the process. They also really hold your hand and are super helpful in helping you get on-boarded and set up.

flip & tumble