September 13, 2023

We tried to run our own influencer campaign manually last year and it was a complicated mission. We believe that a marketing plan that includes promotions with influencers is the new generation of marketing. I'm glad we came across influencer hero because it has a lot to offer. Peter was very knowledgeable and willing to help and answer all my questions in a very short period of time. We already started implementing the campaigns and we have hopes that we will see the results soon.

Eco Boom
South Africa
About 2 months using the app
November 4, 2023

This app is a game-changer! It completely streamlines your influencer management process, making it easy to nurture partnerships and drive results! I was literally blown away by the functions. Really guys, look no further. I spent months reading reviews here, G2, Capterra, etc. Either some platform was way too expensive for an SMB or was limiting functions, especially the influencer search. Here it's unlimited!!! Let me say it again it's unlimited! Onboarding was nice and smooth, easy to set up, integrates with Shopify discount management and revenue tracking, so basically you get a mini-referral system also, which they are improving all the time. Left them a couple of ideas, probably they will implement them in the following months. Very cool, just very cool. And you have a central place to manage influencers, so no scattered mailboxes. 10 stars for this platform.

Mill&Folks
Hungary
1 day using the app
June 13, 2023

We love Influencer Hero! The platform has transformed the way we reach out to influencers and automate campaigns. Highly recommend it to any marketer looking to succeed with influencer marketing, save time and scale social marketing efficiently.

allyoos
6 months using the app
June 19, 2023

Influencer Hero has been the platform we were looking for! Great interface and easy to understand steps to connect with the type of influencers that represent our brand the most. Love the time saving features and data collection across the social media platforms. Also love how they handle all affiliate content and payouts. Definitely useful when scaling your brand. highly recommended.

NY State of Mind®
3 months using the app
October 4, 2023

“I am getting so much more done with Influencer Hero by my side. It provides all the tools I need to run successful campaigns and achieve outstanding results. Love it!”

H O L A G W A P A
About 2 months using the app
December 14, 2023

Us they explain to me. It does not seem complicated

RoseAnn Unique Trade LLC
1 day using the app
October 30, 2023

Influencer Hero is the ultimate app I've been searching for! With one-click connection to potential influencers, effortless follow-ups, seamless integration with Shopify for gifting orders, and robust content tracking and downloading in high res, it's a game-changer. Thanks, Peter & Influencer Hero Team, for helping us expand our reach and achieve remarkable growth!

White Horse Active
23 days using the app
June 30, 2023

Peter was amazing at explaining the platform and how we can use it to find and partner with influencers. He gave me great advice on how to use the platform effectively and run campaigns to find influencers who want to engage with our brand. The onboarding experience was amazing and the functionalities of the platform are on par with those of much higher-costing competitors.

Dermaesthetics Beverly Hills
5 months using the app
August 23, 2023

Influencer Hero has been instrumental in helping us to build up our influencer marketing program. We highly recommend it to other businesses!

Viola Grace Shop
6 months using the app
September 6, 2023

Influencer Hero has made influencer management so efficient. I can easily make my selection based on stats and some exclusive tools (you absolutely have to try the influencer lookalike filter), then you can contact them in one click, follow up, track the performance... last but not least they offer excellent support! Thank you Peter for your help !

MyLittleVendome