December 8, 2023

What an awesome all in one Platform! Easy to set, super easy to use and it streamlines everything. The customization of the flows is amazing. Tons of features that allow you to really make Influencer outreach and management a breeze!

Lavashak
25 minutes using the app
June 29, 2023

Influencer Hero has significantly improved the way we manage our influencer marketing campaigns and their support is amazing! Grateful for this app!

Mar y Viento
4 months using the app
May 20, 2024

Very helpful staff. App has many features others do not. I hope I am able to extract enough value from the app to justify the cost. Given the interface, I believe I will be able to. I hope in the future updates are added to automate many more task in conjunction with Ai. Honestly, most of the action being done within this app by an administrator could be completely automated saving even more time.

TristanChristopher.ART
3 months using the app
June 21, 2023

Highly recommend Influencer Hero!! It has simplified our influencer marketing process and saved us so much time. It's a game changer for any marketer #staybrutal Team Brutal Buddha, www.brutalbuddhagear.com

Brutal Buddha
Hong Kong SAR
8 months using the app
October 22, 2023

This app is a game changer! Influencer Hero has streamlined our influencer management, making it easy to nurture partnerships and drive results.

LYRA Swim
About 1 month using the app
June 19, 2023

Influencer Hero has made influencer management so efficient. We can easily collaborate, track performance, and they offer excellent support!

Fingerboard Farm Market
4 months using the app
June 23, 2023

Great app! We find it super easy to use and the search functionality for finding influencers is really thorough.

Homethings
10 months using the app
September 4, 2023

Influencer Hero is seriously amazing for boosting sales and engagement. It's been a total lifesaver for us and I'm sure you'll love it too !

The Flash Tattoo
France
6 days using the app
May 20, 2024

So far influencer hero has had all the solutions for us when it comes to influencer marketing. Look forward to continuing to work with them.

SkinMason
About 1 hour using the app
August 24, 2023

We wanted to get started with influencer marketing recently, and quickly found that trying to do it ourselves, manually, was extremely time consuming and difficult. This app pays for itself many times over by making the process of finding the right influencers in your niche like 100x faster than trying to scour through the social media profiles one by one and adding them into a spreadsheet or something. The search features in here are second to none, really impressive what they have built.

Beyond that the app has a bunch of internal tools that help you reach out to the influencers using your own email, keeps all the communication threads in one place and helps you track the status of the deals. They even have a built in affiliate system so you can reward the influencers who are driving sales, and can track which ones are actually sending you real customers.

We opted for an upper tier plan where the Influencer Hero team provided a done for you service to help us find and reach out to the accounts we wanted to work with and they did a great job with this. Genuinely saved us 100's of hours.

Even if you're just using the software and handling the outreach by yourself I couldn't recommend this app more highly, I do not understand how people manage these sort of influencer marketing campaigns without a tool like this (I guess the alternative would be to hire a part time or nearly full time person to do it - even them, I'd empower them with this app for sure).

If you're going to try your hand at influencer partnerships this is the gold standard right here!

My Two Brows