Inkthreadable

Inkthreadable

by Inkthreadable

Your designs. Our 170+ products. All shipped from the UK.

The Purrfect Paw Shop

Massive Stock Issues. Please be aware their website DOESN'T reflect the suppliers stock so once customer places an order, then they will notify you product is out of stock and ask to select replacement. This reflects badly on our store as I had to go back and disappoint customer. I have started looking for alternative fulfilment partner as this is a risk I am not prepared to take.

yodudelondon

I've been using this app and Inkthreadable for 5 months now (Clothing side) and have to say my experience with both the app and the company has been great. It's not been easy for all of us through these times of COVID-19 but Inkthreadable have kept things going, albeit with some longer turnarounds on certain items but to be expected. The app functions well using shopify and once you get used to the odd little quirk with it, it's great.

Inkthreadable as a company are expanding their abilities with a recent factory move to larger premises and adding new additional print machines too. Their support team are great, really very helpful and if any print / QA issues arise they correct it and redo without a problem. The only area I'd like to see improve in particular for me is the range of available bright vivid colours on the Stanley / Stella line of TShirts but I'm hoping this will improve over time.

I would recommend trying them as an app and company, I've been very happy with them.

postscript.af

We've used Inkthreadable (a lot more than we expected to) since launching our brand. The app and UI is clean and fairly easy to navigate, although I would request a bit more clarity for the payment requirements etc, as that's a bt of a mindfield. That being said, the Inkthreadable teams support has been excellent and really makes them standout. Things have gone wrong, and issues have been flagged, but the team have identified and rectified our points, sending out replacement products when needed, FOC to us, which is all we can ask for the moment. Long term, it would be good to have some QA level back and forth, but understand that is difficult whilst ensuring rapid delivery as we require.
The quality of products on offer is excellent, we chose to stay clear of the cheapest options for most product and this paid off, the quality is great and selection is unparamount in UK POD services. Add to that environmentally aware packaging and a good notifications system for fulfilment, and we're happy!
Keep it up team, thanks for all the support!

Dive Merch

Poor quality products and delay in shipping. Wrong product sent.
Quick to refund though, and fast customer service.

Shakeem Hart

a minute ago-Edit
Very poor service, teeshirts often printed wrong and have to be redone, so the 3-5 days is not correct. They do not notify you that they printed your teeshirt wrong they just add extra days. I have a customer who has waited 12 days for a tee which was 5-10 days delivery the item has not been delivered now were told 30 days for a refund when it should of been delivered after ten. Had to order a replacement which will now take another 5+ days to send as they are going to make mistakes again for sure. Very Disappointed. THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS ONLY THEMSELVES

CoolAfricanMerch

The Selection and quality control of these guys is incredible.
Their application is so easy to use and I certainly will recommend to anyone who is looking for something intuitive.
The people behind the company is even much better - you know someone will always reply when you have a query .

Their ethical and sustainability policy is also one of their biggest strength and unique factor.

My customers love all my products because Inkthreadable puts great attention towards high quality print and garment.

Top' Top

I love your T-shirt products and you have brands that I could not find somewhere else from UK suppliers . However the experience with your app and website really drives me nut and is killing my patience. It is extremely slow and more often than not it just does not work at all, I kept clicking clicking and the site/app just remained as is. Creating a few products on here took me the whole day as the website just did not work properly. When I exported products to shopify, nothing came up on my Shopify. Note: this is not to do with my internet connection as everything else was working perfectly. In short, I really struggle to get things done with your app and website.

I still have a little bit of patience here and will keep going but I guess I might decide to go back to Printify soon as the app user experience is effortless there.

The Planet Patron

Really warm, friendly service with a sleek chat interface. They have only gotten better with time, and I have every confidence this will continue. Their environmental policy and ethics seem to be unparalleled among print-on-demand services on Shopify. They carry quality cotton products that I can't find anywhere else. While product creation can be slow and there are sometimes print issues, this doesn't seem that different from anywhere else. Products with print mishaps go to charity rather than to waste. Recommended.

Spey Brothers

Ok in the start, but so many things wrong now. Integration doesn't fullfill the orders. In most cases they have the items in stock. Some mockup images are low in quality.

April 9, 2019

Hello!

The bug where orders were not being marked as fulfilled on Shopify when shipped by Inkthreadable was fixed some time ago, and we haven't had any further reports of this issue since. If you're still experiencing your orders not being fulfilled automatically, please could you reach out to our support team with more information?

Your review mentions that there are a lot of problems with the app, so if you could contact our team with any other issues you're experiencing then we'll look into those for you — we haven't had any reports from other users of any bugs, so it would be very helpful if you could report these for us asap.

We hold a limited number of products in stock, but the vast majority of the products in our catalogue are ordered on a next-day basis when an order is placed since we operate an on-demand business model. This means we rely on our suppliers to keep the products they offer in stock, and where possible we have multiple suppliers for the same product.

The mockup generator is a tool provided free of charge for all customers, but you're under no obligation to use it for any products printed by Inkthreadable. If you'd prefer, you can use alternative sources for mockups if you're looking for a different quality of mockup.

A member of our team will reach out to you to see if we can discuss the issues you've mentioned, including anything you didn't mention in your review.

A Book of Words

Inkthreadable has been the best choice for my business: the quality of their prints is excellent and the turnaround times aren’t too long (usually 2-3 business days). They’re also EU based, which reduced delivery times for my customers.

One other thing that amazed me was their customer service. The founders, Alex & Amy, have built a wonderful business with a great team that’s always there to help you. If you have a question or a problem, they’re easily reached via email or live chat. We all know sometimes things just don’t go as planned. Having an incredibly helpful & friendly customer service team who go out of their way to resolve the issue and help you out, is invaluable!

Really glad I found Inkthreadable and can’t wait to grow my business further with them!

tl;dr:
- European based
- Excellent print quality
- Great turnaround times (usually 2-3 business days)
- Easy to use app that integrates well with Shopify
- Amazing customer service

April 9, 2019

Hello!

Thank you for such a lovely review. Our team works hard to provide the level of service we can be proud of, and it's great to see these efforts paying off for the customer's that trust us with their brand.

If you have any suggestions for improvement then please get in touch with our support team to let us know!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6