Inkthreadable

Inkthreadable

by Inkthreadable

Your designs. Our 170+ products. All shipped from the UK.

Annaaldona

Everything is great so far, but only thing is no factory for US. Shipping prices for this region are gigantic.

Prototypevegan

Impeccable customer service - super friendly, quick, and efficient. They provide an amazing service and listen to their customers/clients needs and implement plans to introduce new features and products. The only time mistakes - misprints or delays have happened is during holiday periods and the team has been fantastic at remedying issues quickly and keeping me informed about progress.

The Tank Museum

We chose Inkthreadable as we were keen to use a UK based supplier. However, we experienced numerous issues with quality, errors in fulfilment and poor customer service. Whilst customer service is prompt, you are left with the distinct impression they do not really care – or do anything meaningful to help. Christmas was a particular low point as they failed to meet their own delivery guidelines. Promised service improvements never materialised – and we have now closed our account having decided it is simply too risky to place the reputation of our fledgling online business in this company.

Mb Home Window Coverings

easy to use works as it should, would recommend

Fn Derby Swag

ive used inkthreadable for about a year now. thier customer service is TOP TIER. mistakes happen. they fix them without an issue when they arise. packages get lost. they reship quickly. they have an awesome active facebook community where users and staff help each other out. they have items that other vendors do not carry and are always looking to expand. top notch.

Dragonfly Enterprises

A real shame being a uk company but far too expensive, £9 for a mug, I'd need to sell them at £15 to make it worth while, a test purchase done and blemishes in the finish, not good enough for a £9 mug!

Growlees Test

We like inkthreadable and their potential service but have been disappointed with attention to detail - shipping wrong products to customers - bad printing. We want them to get better so we can continue to work with them.

Alfuh

I have been using Inkthreadable for just over a month now and haven't really had any problems with their service. Their app integrates with shopify quite nicely, meaning its easy to mock up designs on their website and transfer them straight to your store therefore reducing the time it takes to create new products. I feel 4/5 stars is a fair judgement of their service as printing and shipping times can be a little slower than ideally you would want. But this is to be expected with a company printing on demand to a range of clients, therefore it is something you take on-board before choosing them as a supplier. Overall for me, the pro's of using their service and they are UK based, clearly outweigh the con's.

Sassyspud

Inkthreadable have completely transformed my business, they do an amazing job and in the past couple of months the orders have been shipped out super fast! I have been using them for over a year now and the only negative thing I had to say at the start was that the printing and shipping was slow. But since they have updated their printing facilities everything has been perfect! The staff have been super helpful too, I would definitely recommend using Inkthreadable for your business!

Act Straight

Very unreliable supplier!

Their website says they’ll contact you if your products are late. That’s a lie! I’ve had to chase every single delay myself. It’s a shame because the products are good. The app works well for me though.

Over a third of my orders have shipped late and the staff regularly fails to be open about the reason of the delays. One of my orders shipped ONE MONTH late! So far I’m still waiting for any kind of compensation.

They keep promising an improvement.