Inkthreadable

Inkthreadable

by Inkthreadable

Your designs. Our 170+ products. All shipped from the UK.

Graft Shop

I really did not want to have to write this review. I have been using Inkthreadable since September and have tried really really hard to make things work. I have had problems with sizing of clothing, print turnaround times, screw ups with printing, screw ups with size of logos, stock issues and communication. At first things seemed to be going well after many many hours of integrating my shop and products into their app and creating over 300 templates for my items. Then they have "updated" their system which has meant that previews and mockups turn out nothing like the end result. Logos were appearing 30% larger than on my preview which is not good enough. After black friday their "3 - 5 working day" turn around has been a minimum of 10 working days and I have had to do loads of chasing to get updates on where orders are. I really did not want to change drop shipping supplier and to be honest haven't found anyone in the UK that integrates with shopify and has the range of items they do. But I cant continue to run a business with the level of incompetency and screw-ups Inkthreadable have. Every time I think we are getting there something else goes wrong. Its frankly tiring and very disappointing as I want to support a local UK business. Inkthreadable have to realise they are taking our money and providing a service that is expected to remain at a certain level.

Rocky The Traveller

I wish I could give the company zero stars. They were a nightmare to deal with. Their shipping times are never on time and they always give the same reasons about delays. I really wanted to go with Inkthreadable as they are in the UK, but I have unhappy customers and have undergone a lot of stress chasing after them when their shipping times are massively late. I do not recommend them.

Oil And Gasoline

We really want to love Inkthreadable, it has so much potential, and Alex the owner is incredibly helpful. However, as with every other dropshipping company we have tried, especially in the UK, promised shipping times are way off the mark, resulting in unhappy or even lost customers. We understand peak season strain, but we've found all companies lack accurate ETA's. We can't run a business in that way. We need reliability, and as a result of our experience across the board, we now buy in bulk and are also investing heavily so that we can print garments ourselves.

Fox And Kit Design

Inkthreadable have been so helpful to me as a new Shopify spore owner. I had a lot of newbie questions! My orders have been shipped within a couple of days. Test order (mug) was good quality, very happy with the print. I was worried after reading negative reviews but I'm confident that they are the right fit for me. I've tried to contact other printers and they don't even respond to questions about their products. Looking forward to growing my business now.

Band Of Climbers

I used these guys for around a year. I really wanted to like them, as a UK based print on demand supplier.

In fairness, the print quality on some T-shirts was pretty good. The app, payments etc.. was all very simple to use. The issue was always delivery speed - which was hopeless.

They always promise that orders will be dispatched within 3-5 business days. Whilst I had a few that went in that time, the vast majority went way past that. in fact I had some orders waiting A MONTH before they were shipped.

This is isn't acceptable, and damaged our business. Thankfully I'm now in the position where I can buy in stock in bulk, so no longer need to use Inkthreadable or a print on demand supplier.

Would I recommend these guys, unfortunately, no, I wouldn't. Not until they speed up their production process significantly.

Bths

After previously having a lot of issues with Inkthreadable we decided to give them another go as we really wanted to work with a UK based supplier and we have been pleasantly surprised. They seem to be living up to their promises so far and we hope to continue working with them for the foreseeable future.

Smileywoo

We have tested out several print on demand services for UK only delivery for our site www.smileywoo.co.uk and inkthreadable looked like the best option for product selection. After adding our designs the orders came in and delivery simply took too long. If this could be sped up it would be great. We only used basic designs and the print was ok. Purely due to delivery times we've had to change suppliers i'm affraid.

Shahada Company

Sucks!!!!!!
It's a hit and miss using their print fulfillment service. Their customer service team are commendable and always get back on time but the whole fulfillment service is just a letdown and disappointing. Print quality is so-so compared to other DTG providers I tried which much better. Had a missing order that didn't arrived, the team agreed to arrange for order replacement and re-delivery but after 4 weeks, nothing came. Recommend for any new startups or brands to look elsewhere if you just starting up your small business or you may end up dealing with order issues with your customers.

Only Chill Vibes

My store onlychillvibes.com has been using Inkthreadable since its inception and it has done nearly everything (expanded below) perfectly. Here's a overview.

Product selection : true it is currently the best in Europe, but there can always be
more products and product options.

Printing quality : we use Continental Clothing Earth Positive (50% cotton/ 50%
tencel) for our apparel and both the hoodies and tees have
come out better than expected.

Digital mockups : Could use a lot of improvement!

Production Time : One word that would describe it, would be patchy. Sometimes
the delivery has been within 3 working days. Other more
frequent times it can get up to 10 working days (within the UK).

App : Not the most user-friendly but isn't that complicated.

Payment : Works well.

Customer service : Excellent and friendly staff, however, I have had some
circumstances when they have not informed me of certain
issues with orders.
_________________

Overall : Inkthreadable is a good service. Now, there are certain
improvements and other add-ons I would love to see (e.g.
branded packing inserts) that would increase the services
value. 8/10.

Delayon Eyewear

What a pain in the a**!!!

Now, i got on to inkthreadible as they have the biggest selection of products and color variations available. However lets review some facts real fast:

Product selection: best in Europe
Mockups: mostly S**T! (bad digital models mostly, bad resolution)
Printing quality: quite ok for cotton products, horrible on polyester (color distortion from Heat during print process
App: pain in the a** - you can't even name the products for better overview and only create new, instead of edit.
Production time: don't expect it to be 2 weeks - expect it to be 14 business days!
Payment: sometimes it´s working, sometime not :P

Bottom line: if you ONLY need simple shirts, go somewhere else. if you need more, better plan in some extra hours.