Inkthreadable

Inkthreadable

by Inkthreadable

Your designs. Our 170+ products. All shipped from the UK.

Badly Drawn Footballers

Absolutely amazing service from Inkthreadable. I've been using Inkthreadable for over a year and they've been consistently fantastic - even during busy times such as Christmas. Their customer service is second to none and there's always someone on hand to assist you. They always go above and beyond!

Their products are all brilliant quality and there's an excellent range to to choose from.

The app is really easy to use and to integrate with Shopify (even for someone like me... who had only just opened a Shopify store)

I'd recommend Inkthreadable to anyone.

Rheinufer E K

System itself is at 4/5, Customer Service is fast and always available, although not always problem solving orientated 3/4. Product portfolio 4/5, process time 3/5, unfortunatly currently the software does not tell you if stock is available or not. So far 75% of my orders involved products out of stock and I had to get back to customers and find alternatives.
The team is working on developing the IT to include out of stock information, but currently this really is a show-stealer. Whitout this component in the future, the fulfillment is not really saving time and work. So unfortunatly, at the moment only 2/5.

EDIT: I just had to uninstall the App. Unfortunatly we had too many returns and quality issues. Labels were not printed as agreed, prints were not centered and either to much left or right, or to low, wrong sizes were sent, sometimes with packaging slip - sometimes without and and and. It is just not a reliable service (stock availability asweel... see above) and we can currently not use it and pass these problems on to our customers.

The team is always helpfull and available, but overall deliverytime from the UK to Germany is far too long (sometimes 10-14 days) The system is developing fast and it is visible the team is trying, it is just not at a usable point yet. perhaps we will retry in a year or two, currently it is costing us money, time and unhappy customers.

Unicorn Gift

great service! thanks.. www.unicorn.gifts

Zatimpex

Brilliant, finally a dropshipper in the UK! Our test purchase arrived within 5 working days, and the rest did too! Easy to use, easy to customise products. Very very happy.

Amztee

The best print on demand app in the europe for now

Strong Tees

A little expensive, but the quality seems good and customer service has been very good so far!

Stickman Workouts

Excellent quality t-shirts and amazingly fast customer service. Had no issues at all and help me out with every query I have. Quality of t-shirts and printing is also excellent.

Beast Tshirt

What a great app and Excellent customer service this is a must have app for t-shirt traders in the Uk and europe!

North Section

So far so good.

Been using inkthreadable for about a month now and their app integrates brilliantly and make it easy to choose what garments etc we print our t-shirts on. They have a great range!

Poooch

Fantastic app, the option to be able to ship worldwide, particularly to the UK and EU within just a few days was what attracted me .. then I learnt about just how many products these guys can fulfil for me... That nailed it!

I'm so glad I took the time to install this app because my sales have DOUBLED over the last 3 weeks!

1 2 3 4 6 Next