Inkthreadable

Inkthreadable

by Inkthreadable

Your designs. Our 170+ products. All shipped from the UK.

Mb Home Window Coverings

easy to use works as it should, would recommend

Fn Derby Swag

ive used inkthreadable for about a year now. thier customer service is TOP TIER. mistakes happen. they fix them without an issue when they arise. packages get lost. they reship quickly. they have an awesome active facebook community where users and staff help each other out. they have items that other vendors do not carry and are always looking to expand. top notch.

Dragonfly Enterprises

A real shame being a uk company but far too expensive, £9 for a mug, I'd need to sell them at £15 to make it worth while, a test purchase done and blemishes in the finish, not good enough for a £9 mug!

Growlees Test

We like inkthreadable and their potential service but have been disappointed with attention to detail - shipping wrong products to customers - bad printing. We want them to get better so we can continue to work with them.

Alfuh

I have been using Inkthreadable for just over a month now and haven't really had any problems with their service. Their app integrates with shopify quite nicely, meaning its easy to mock up designs on their website and transfer them straight to your store therefore reducing the time it takes to create new products. I feel 4/5 stars is a fair judgement of their service as printing and shipping times can be a little slower than ideally you would want. But this is to be expected with a company printing on demand to a range of clients, therefore it is something you take on-board before choosing them as a supplier. Overall for me, the pro's of using their service and they are UK based, clearly outweigh the con's.

Sassyspud

Inkthreadable have completely transformed my business, they do an amazing job and in the past couple of months the orders have been shipped out super fast! I have been using them for over a year now and the only negative thing I had to say at the start was that the printing and shipping was slow. But since they have updated their printing facilities everything has been perfect! The staff have been super helpful too, I would definitely recommend using Inkthreadable for your business!

Act Straight

Very unreliable supplier!

Their website says they’ll contact you if your products are late. That’s a lie! I’ve had to chase every single delay myself. It’s a shame because the products are good. The app works well for me though.

Over a third of my orders have shipped late and the staff regularly fails to be open about the reason of the delays. One of my orders shipped ONE MONTH late! So far I’m still waiting for any kind of compensation.

They keep promising an improvement.

Benajn Illustration

The products look great on screen but just try to get them working and that's where everything falls apart.

A huge number of products simply don't transfer over to Shopify (for no discernable reason). I got in touch with the support team via the chat box on their website and was (eventually) told they'd run some tests but they haven't responded to me since.

And that's not to mention the testers I ordered only to receive an email that they couldn't print some of the colours they offered.

It would've been nice to switch to a supplier with more choice available but I wouldn't trust Inkthreadable for a second with a customer order.

Mgky

Best print on demand company available! so many great quality garments to choose from! A quick turn around time Too!

Warriorwearinternational

Really massive shame that this company couldn't live up to their promises. It has all the right ideas and had everything i wanted... printing, dropshipping, tags, packing slips etc but when it come down to it...it was the complete opposite. Deliveries up to 3 weeks, no customer interaction, the printing itself was almost see through it was that cheap and poorly done. I used them and had to stop immediately as they are damaging to a reputation. I was promised constantly that my clothing was being made as a priority but it was painfully obvious they just didn't have the stock...and when they finally did..they produced really terrible printing. Avoid completely if you want to maintain any sort of customer satisfaction and trust