Inkthreadable

Inkthreadable

by Inkthreadable

Your designs. Our 170+ products. All shipped from the UK.

Benajn Illustration

The products look great on screen but just try to get them working and that's where everything falls apart.

A huge number of products simply don't transfer over to Shopify (for no discernable reason). I got in touch with the support team via the chat box on their website and was (eventually) told they'd run some tests but they haven't responded to me since.

And that's not to mention the testers I ordered only to receive an email that they couldn't print some of the colours they offered.

It would've been nice to switch to a supplier with more choice available but I wouldn't trust Inkthreadable for a second with a customer order.

Mgky

Best print on demand company available! so many great quality garments to choose from! A quick turn around time Too!

Warriorwearinternational

Really massive shame that this company couldn't live up to their promises. It has all the right ideas and had everything i wanted... printing, dropshipping, tags, packing slips etc but when it come down to it...it was the complete opposite. Deliveries up to 3 weeks, no customer interaction, the printing itself was almost see through it was that cheap and poorly done. I used them and had to stop immediately as they are damaging to a reputation. I was promised constantly that my clothing was being made as a priority but it was painfully obvious they just didn't have the stock...and when they finally did..they produced really terrible printing. Avoid completely if you want to maintain any sort of customer satisfaction and trust

Aromaluxe London

Honestly I could just copy and paste the previous 1 star review.
Flabberghastingly bad. Its such a shame as I wanted to support a UK based business that integrated with Shopify. I continuously have to chase my orders, they are nearly always late. Their stock keeps changing so I'll have a shirt or something in my shop then an email saying this has been discontinued etc, I feel that the item should have a like for like replacement so that when orders come through I don't have to recreate everything because they decided to replace it. I also had to make slight changes to my designs, there is no way of doing this efficiently without having to delete its recreate it and re-upload it. The worst thing is, when you complain you get a canned "we are sorry and we take your feedback on board" response. I have had problems with them on around 70% of orders made this year which is a nightmare for me. Sometimes they offer me a discount or a refund - recently they offered me a refund on an item and then never actually actioned it, so I've had to chase the refund. I wish wish wish there was an alternative in Europe.

Graft Shop

I really did not want to have to write this review. I have been using Inkthreadable since September and have tried really really hard to make things work. I have had problems with sizing of clothing, print turnaround times, screw ups with printing, screw ups with size of logos, stock issues and communication. At first things seemed to be going well after many many hours of integrating my shop and products into their app and creating over 300 templates for my items. Then they have "updated" their system which has meant that previews and mockups turn out nothing like the end result. Logos were appearing 30% larger than on my preview which is not good enough. After black friday their "3 - 5 working day" turn around has been a minimum of 10 working days and I have had to do loads of chasing to get updates on where orders are. I really did not want to change drop shipping supplier and to be honest haven't found anyone in the UK that integrates with shopify and has the range of items they do. But I cant continue to run a business with the level of incompetency and screw-ups Inkthreadable have. Every time I think we are getting there something else goes wrong. Its frankly tiring and very disappointing as I want to support a local UK business. Inkthreadable have to realise they are taking our money and providing a service that is expected to remain at a certain level.

Rocky The Traveller

I wish I could give the company zero stars. They were a nightmare to deal with. Their shipping times are never on time and they always give the same reasons about delays. I really wanted to go with Inkthreadable as they are in the UK, but I have unhappy customers and have undergone a lot of stress chasing after them when their shipping times are massively late. I do not recommend them.

Oil And Gasoline

We really want to love Inkthreadable, it has so much potential, and Alex the owner is incredibly helpful. However, as with every other dropshipping company we have tried, especially in the UK, promised shipping times are way off the mark, resulting in unhappy or even lost customers. We understand peak season strain, but we've found all companies lack accurate ETA's. We can't run a business in that way. We need reliability, and as a result of our experience across the board, we now buy in bulk and are also investing heavily so that we can print garments ourselves.

Fox And Kit Design

Inkthreadable have been so helpful to me as a new Shopify spore owner. I had a lot of newbie questions! My orders have been shipped within a couple of days. Test order (mug) was good quality, very happy with the print. I was worried after reading negative reviews but I'm confident that they are the right fit for me. I've tried to contact other printers and they don't even respond to questions about their products. Looking forward to growing my business now.

Band Of Climbers

I used these guys for around a year. I really wanted to like them, as a UK based print on demand supplier.

In fairness, the print quality on some T-shirts was pretty good. The app, payments etc.. was all very simple to use. The issue was always delivery speed - which was hopeless.

They always promise that orders will be dispatched within 3-5 business days. Whilst I had a few that went in that time, the vast majority went way past that. in fact I had some orders waiting A MONTH before they were shipped.

This is isn't acceptable, and damaged our business. Thankfully I'm now in the position where I can buy in stock in bulk, so no longer need to use Inkthreadable or a print on demand supplier.

Would I recommend these guys, unfortunately, no, I wouldn't. Not until they speed up their production process significantly.

Bths

After previously having a lot of issues with Inkthreadable we decided to give them another go as we really wanted to work with a UK based supplier and we have been pleasantly surprised. They seem to be living up to their promises so far and we hope to continue working with them for the foreseeable future.