Inkthreadable

Inkthreadable

by Inkthreadable

Your designs. Our 170+ products. All shipped from the UK.

Hematees

I've been using Inkthreadable as my main supplier for several months. The app is straight forward, intuitive and easy to use. The best I've come across from 3 or 4 drop shippers Including some of the big names, that I've used.

March 7, 2019

Thank you for your review! It's great hearing the app is easy to use, though if you have any ideas for improvement please let us know.

D20 Heroes

I've been using Inkthreadable for over a year now so feel I can give an accurate representation of how they perform.

I have been able to watch first hand as shipping times are reduced from waiting days to now sometimes waiting mere minutes between ordering and receiving a shipping notification.

Their product catalogue is always expanding and they welcome ideas & feedback from their users via their Facebook group. That alone in itself is an absolutely fantastic resource as you are able to communicate with likeminded individuals who also use Inkthreadable. Have a question to ask, trying to integrate with Shopify or just want a chat? The group has it all.

The staff are all incredibly helpful & friendly and are easily reached via their online chat support. In more recent months they have begun to interact more with their user base, such as giving us detailed analytics about how well the company performs in regards to shipping times (which is very reassuring to see!).

Don't let the negative reviews put you off; when I opened my store with Inkthreadable I had my qualms too, but I can assure you now, a year on, I have no regrets and can't wait to see what 2019 brings for the company!

March 7, 2019

It's great hearing feedback from a customer that has been with Inkthreadable for some time, so thank you for taking the time to review us! If you run into any difficulties, or have some suggestions on how we can improve, then please get in touch with our support team. :)

Identity Asylum

Hats, Sock, Hoodies, T-Shirts and Accessories. All easily accessible and ready for customising using inkthreadable's app and service. Easy to figure out and support chat to help you out if you get stuck! Only drawbacks would be the customisation print area sizes and stock selections, which only seem to be growing more and more anyway. simply fantastic work so far!!!

March 7, 2019

Thanks for the review! Print sizes are determined by the print beds we use, so these will remain the same for the foreseeable future - though we do have an ever expanding range of sublimation products which can be printed all-over. If you want to check these out, or if you need a hand with anything else please get in touch with our support team!

dafcun

This 5 star rating is for the app and for the excellent service I've received from Inkthreadable since I first contacted them about a month ago.

Every question I have had has been answered quickly and to my satisfaction.

Most importantly, the quality of their garment printing and their speed of order turnaround is incredible compared to my previous supplier.

March 7, 2019

Thank you for your review! We've worked hard to improve or shipping times over the past year so it's great to hear it's paying off. :) If anything changes, or you need a hand with anything at all, please contact our support team!

Iron Mettle

So far so good. Really easy top use and an efficient way to create products in Shopify. Yet to go live with orders yet so cannot say how well it performs.

March 7, 2019

Thank you for the review! If you need a hand with getting your store live, or placing some sample orders before you do, then please let us know. :)

Destination Karma

The worst print on demand company. Received an order from a customer, made payment instantly. Shipping status did not change for over a week. Followed up with an email, no reply. Called and got an answering machine. When I finally spoke to someone they said that the top was out of stock and they wouldn't get the top back in stock for 2 weeks. No emails received prior to informing me of this. Reassured they would send out to the customer on the 14th August. I have just received a refund into my bank on the 26th August with no explanation. Made my business look completely unprofessional and a customer lost.

March 7, 2019

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear you had such a negative experience using Inkthreadable.

It's very unusual to hear that a customer has struggled to get in touch with our support team. All messages from all channels come through to a shared inbox, and we make sure to respond to all queries in the order they are received. it's possible your email didn't reach us, so please accept my apologies for this. Calls out of hours do go straight to voicemail, so if you called outside of our 9am - 5pm hours then you wouldn't reach our support team.

The only reason we would refund an order in this manner would be if we couldn't get hold of you for instruction on how to handle the order when there were stock issues. It sounds like there has been a breakdown of communication, but since quite a lot of time has now passed (Shopify have only just allowed replies to reviews) this isn't something I can investigate in terms of offering a resolution in this reply.

Your experience of our service isn't typical, and we expect a much higher level of service from ourselves than this. Following this reply I'll reach out by email to see if there's anything more we can do for you.

Veganpowershop

sind it since 6 months and all is top.

Death Or Glory Co

initially, I was impressed with the Inkthreadable app, the production and delivery SLA's given on their website and the range of items it offers. However, I started a phase of testing things started to go bad. I first set up a whole bunch of products that I wanted to sell and then went through the process of placing a test order, for a couple of reasons: 1. I wanted to check the quality of the goods I had chosen and the quality of the printing. 2. I wanted to test that Inkthreadable could stand up to their production and delivery SLA's.

Firstly the production SLA on their website states 3-5 business days my items were completed and shipped in 7 business days so in total 9 days from when I initially placed the order. Then the order took another 2 days to be delivered meaning that from the point an order was placed to the time it arrived at my address was 11 days. Sadly for me, this is simply not good enough, as a small business owner, if I put this kind of service into use on my shop, I would fully expect to receive bad reviews left, right and centre.

The next problem is with what was delivered, the packing slip was poorly printed in places it was overloaded with ink and in others, there was no ink at all! Not a very professional look, in my opinion.

Finally, there was the quality of the garments, the actual clothing was pretty much as I expected it to be (good) however the printing, looked rushed to the point fibres from the garments appeared to be poking through the prints.

All in all, I'd have to say I wouldn't trust Inkthreadable to produce and ship my orders for me.

Entrykill

Worst dropshipping service ever. Every now and then they are printing 1 t-shirt for 2-3 weeks. Support is always responding with a bs about quality control fail. If you value your clients time, then don't bother installing this app. And I've used them for more than a year, so this is a constant problem. There are plenty of dropshipping services that are much much better.

Teehq

Where do i start with Inkthreadable? I run Two businesses and use Inkthreadable for both. The staff are always friendly and helpful. I've used other printing services and this one is by far the quickest for shipping. Usually have the item shipped within the week maximum. Only twice has it taken longer. You won't find better quality prints from another dropshipping service. Keep up the good Work, Alex, Liam and the rest! :)