4.9

Merchants find this app reliable for displaying their Instagram feed on their Shopify store, enhancing their site's visual appeal. It offers a range of customization options, even in the free version, and is particularly beneficial for small businesses in building customer trust. Merchants appreciate its consistent performance and quick problem-solving. The support team is highly praised for their efficient responses and proactive improvement suggestions. The app is recognized for its ease of use, functionality, and excellent customer service.

January 17, 2023

Me gusta, es fácil y el soporte es un 100, no es caro comparado con otras apps, me atendió Rachel, quien me ayudo a personalizar el feed, la recomiendo.

KEROEN
Spain
OneCommerce replied January 17, 2023

Hola administrador de KEROEN,

Aquí está Rachel de nuevo de Socialwidget.

Estamos contentos de que haya pasado un tiempo fantástico con nosotros y apreciamos sus valiosos comentarios sobre nuestra aplicación y el servicio de soporte.

También le recomiendo que consulte nuestro blog para conocer las últimas noticias no solo sobre Socialwidget, sino también sobre otras aplicaciones de OneCommerce, una plataforma líder de soluciones de comercio electrónico, más que eso en https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Si tiene más preguntas, no dude en contactarnos a través de nuestro chat en vivo o envíenos un correo electrónico a support@socialhead.io

Salud,
Widget social de OneCommerce

November 30, 2022

The app works well. I wasn't sure which IG feed app to choose and I am glad I found this one. Looks great. Easy to use. The support is friendly and helped make the page look even better.

Krysalis Kouture
OneCommerce replied November 30, 2022

Hi Krysalis Kouture

Here is Ricky again from Socialwidget.

We're happy you had a fantastic time with us, and appreciate your valuable feedback on our app and the support service.

Also I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialwidget, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

Cheers,
Ricky
Socialwidget by OneCommerce

November 28, 2020

This is a great app to show your Instagram feed on your website. Excellent reviews also.❤ Thank you for the opportunity to use your services.

Carma’s Boutique LLC
OneCommerce replied November 29, 2020

Hi Carma's Boutique LLC,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialwidget. Thank you so much for your precious feedback and for choosing our app.

We will try our best day by day to give you better experience with Socialwidget. If you meet any issue while using our app, please dont be hesitate to contact with us

Have a nice day!

Warmest Regards,
Tracie

April 6, 2021

I love this app. It is so easy to use to take all your products in your instagram feed and support is great. Had a few questions for setup and they were answered within hours, awesome!

spankingdamonkey
OneCommerce replied April 6, 2021

Hi spankingdamonkey store admin,

This is Vicky from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/blog/

Regards,

November 13, 2022

Rachel was very kind to help me solve a little issue that I had and she was super quick. I really love this app and I highly recommend giving it a try (: thank you again, Rachel. You are my hero

The Wooden Hook Store
OneCommerce replied November 13, 2022

Hi The Wooden Hook Store Admin,

I am Rachel again from Socialwidget team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your precious review.

I really appreciate your feedback and comment about your experience when using our app and loving my support.

In addition, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only Socialwidget, but also other our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Cheers,
Socialwidget by OneCommerce

May 25, 2022

Fantastisk och snabb service! Felix var super proffsig och fixade vår widget på nolltid! Nu har vi en snygg layout med våra färger, han hjälpte även till med att tagga våra produkter så att de finns tillgängliga för kunden direkt i inläggen. Rekommenderar!! 10/10 +++++

Salt & Sand
Sweden
OneCommerce replied May 25, 2022

Hej Salt & Sand admin,

Det här är Felix från Socialhead Team.

Först och främst vill jag tacka dig hjärtligt för din recension.

Vi uppskattar verkligen din feedback och kommentar om din upplevelse när du använder vår app och älskar vårt stöd.

Om du behöver ytterligare hjälp, vänligen meddela oss via vår livechatt eller maila oss på support@socialhead.io

Dessutom håller vi på att utveckla en blogg om all användbar information som kan hjälpa dig att göra ditt företag på sociala nätverk med alla appar från Socialhead.

Se mer information här: https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Vänliga hälsningar !

February 21, 2022

Felix from socialhead was extremely supportive and helpful. Great app too and looks great on my shopify store.

cloudicos
OneCommerce replied February 22, 2022

Hi cloudicos admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for leaving a review.

You are the reason for us to grow more and bring a better customer experience.

Once again, thank you for trusting and using our app.

May 13, 2022

The customer support is amazing, the team resolves any issue almost immediately. The app itself is glitch free and is a great ad on to the website

SENREN
India
OneCommerce replied May 17, 2022

Hello SENREN admin,

This is Abby from Socialhead Team.

Best Regards !

Abby

January 18, 2022

Just started using this app. Vicky and Felix are so helpful. Great experience I had. Highly recommended.Thanks.

The Gentlemen's Bar
Malaysia
OneCommerce replied January 18, 2022

Hi The Gentlemen's Bar admin,

This is Felix from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

July 4, 2021

An awesome Instagram socials plugin that's easy to set up, organise and offers a large amount of freedom.
Personally, I custom-edited the grid layout and it works great.

Regions Bottle Shop
OneCommerce replied July 5, 2021

Hi Regions Bottle Shop admin,

This is Rachel from Socialhead Team.

First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Your opinion is our greatest asset. If there is any other inconvenience during using time, please contact us for support!

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

Please refer to more details here: https://socialhead.io/blog/