4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to seamlessly integrate Instagram feeds into their Shopify stores, enhancing visual appeal and driving traffic. Even the free version is praised for its performance and customization options. The customer service team, including Ricky, Jaxber, Durra, and Rachel, is frequently commended for their prompt and helpful responses. The app is highly recommended for its functionality and supportive customer service.

September 12, 2022

doesnt even work for product tagging or the widget it self, fix it before you offer it as a paid app itleast.

Q by QS
33 minutes using the app
OneCommerce replied September 12, 2022

Hi Q by QS team,

This is Rachel from Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok team.

On behalf of the team, we truly appreciate your feedback.

As per carefully checking, allow me to clarify that we actually do not have the function to get the tagged products (from Instagram) and sync them to your site because there is no API returned by Instagram to do that. We do understand our user's requirements, and would love them to enjoy our Socialwidget the most. That is why we developed the "Tag Product" function. Instead of getting the tagged from Instagram (but API Instagram does not allow), you will need to work manually on the app. The ultimate goal is to have those tagged products appear on the Instagram feed (on the website) that will meet your first requirement.

Additionally, we sincerely apologize for the issue that the widget was not showing on your storefront. Since the app had been removed from your Shopfiy, we could not investigate the root causes. However, I believe it may require some extra codes (if there is the custom page).

Our team is willing to standby and assist if you meet any problems and can bring the most experience for our users.

The app still includes many useful features for merchants. I honestly wish you had given us more time to experience before this rating. We value and respect your feedback. We are hoping for your reconsiderations.

More than anyone, I completely understand your sharing, and hopefully I will have the opportunity to provide my best assistance.

I am looking forwards to hearing from you.

Rachel
OneCommerce

December 5, 2020

very nice and it comes for free. All you need is a few clicks away. Well maintained and developed, easy to configure. thank u

Rampura Organics India Pvt. Ltd.
India
13 minutes using the app
OneCommerce replied December 6, 2020

Dear Rampura Organics India Pvt. Ltd.,

Here is Annie from Customer Support team. Thank you so much for your review and It's great to hear that you are enjoying our app.

We are now working hard to improve the function in the future.

If you have further concern, please feel free to contact us, we are glad to help you.

Have a nice day.

Best Regards,
Annie

April 30, 2021

this was listed as a way to create a shopable feed for instagram. It does not do this, all I was able to do is add a widget to one of my pages on my website which is no good for me.

Gemporium.Co
9 minutes using the app
OneCommerce replied May 1, 2021

Hi Gemporium.Cos store admin,

Here is Vicky from Socialhead Team

First of all, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced.

I think it was a bit disappointing about your expectations for the functionality of our app.

However, I do understand your last wish and our project has another application that I think might match your expectation.

I hope you can give us a second chance to support you better :)

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Vicky

January 12, 2021

Really liking how this app integrates onto my website thus far and how I can customize the placement. I had an issue with my IG feed showing on my website (my error, not the app), and the team responded immediately with the solution. Great customer service!

IRENE KRUEGER
OneCommerce replied January 12, 2021

Hi IRENE KRUEGER store admin,

Thank you so much for your review and for choosing our app

I am glad that you like our app. we will try our best everyday to improve the app and bring you better experience

If you need any help while using our app, please dont be hesitate to contact us

Warmest Regards,
Tracie

May 21, 2022

The app is really easy to set up and has a great pricing plan. Got me up to speed with setting up my page right away. Thanks!

Analog Squad
OneCommerce replied May 23, 2022

Hi Analog Squad admin,

This is Niel from Socialhead Team.

Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our Socialhead blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://socialhead.io/category/shopify/

Regards,

Niel
Socialwidget - Instagram Feed, Story & TikTok

October 11, 2023

Anime Love
About 2 months using the app
OneCommerce replied October 20, 2023

Hi Anime Love admin,

Here is Ocean from Socialwidget. First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Your opinion is our greatest asset. If there is any other inconvenience during use time, please contact us for support!

Once again, thank you for trusting our app.

In addition, I highly recommend you to check our blog for the latest news regarding not only SocialWidget, but also other of our OneCommerce applications - a leading eCommerce Solution Platform, more than that at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via our live chat, or email us at support@socialhead.io

Ocean

December 2, 2023

SOFIA JEWELS
Chile
About 1 hour using the app
OneCommerce replied December 4, 2023

Hi SOFIA JEWELS store admin,
Here is Windy from Socialwidget. First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Windy

September 9, 2023

Justin Liwen
About 1 year using the app
OneCommerce replied September 28, 2023

Hi Justin Liwen admin,

Here is Julie again from Socialwidget. First of all, I sincerely thank you for your review.

Julie