Instant Brand Page

A-Z Brand Index Page and Favourites Slider

$5.99/month. 10-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Lifestyle Vitamins

The app is fantastic, creates an instant brand page which saves a huge amount of time if you have lots of vendors as we do.

The support is second to none. Russel has helped very quickly with all of our requests and made some great suggestions and even helped with some css issues that were being caused by the store theme.

Highly recommend this app.

rainbowvapes

Time spent using app About 2 months

The service from Russel was magic, our drop downs were so big it was slowing down our site.

The brand page app solved the problem, whats more we needed to replace two drop downs in total, Russel made it possible for having 2 brand pages.

The best service so far and had a lot of apps over 4 years of shopify.

Another positive - when on a mobile the brand app couldn't be more clear.
cheers
Rainbowvapes

Welcome Organics

Location Australia

Super easy to use! An excellent app!! Super quick and responsive support. www.welcomeorganics.com.au.

VaporDNA

Works great! Easy to use! Brand page looks beautiful. Russel is the best. Helped me customized my page even during weekend. Would recommend everyone to get this app.

Little Rags & Riches

Time spent using app 1 day

The tech team provides amazing support, incredibly responsive. Goes above and beyond to set things up and make sure things work. The app did not fit our needs precisely (just because we wanted a very customized option, not at all possible with any app out there). That said, of all apps out there, this is the only one that even comes near to what we were looking for. A+

The Curated Skin

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great, easy to use app! Support is excellent, Russel responds fast & fixes things very quickly. Same experience like with their other apps, the team is great to work with. App is definitely worth the money!

Helshop

Location Denmark

It creates a nice brand page in seconds and is mobile friendly. Super service from the team and very quick response. Help me to style the brand page, so it match my theme. Save me a lot of time! Thanks a lot to Russel.

Synthetic Pro Audio

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

WOW!!!!

When I was looking for a brand carousel solution I didn't expect I will receive such a great service and quick response.

Firstly, It does what it says it does and it is very easy to install, I'm not a coder and using their guide, I was able to implement the brand carousel code easily.

Our carousel required further development to fit our needs and we've received quick, efficient and friendly service from Russel and the team.

Keep up the good work
Y

Snoring Beagle

Time spent using app About 1 year

Super smooth. Quick response from devs. Luv this app! Thank you!

Bwgonline

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Super easy to install and really like that it automatically shows which brands have sale items

2 Next