Instant Giveaway

Instant Giveaway

by Eggflow

Go viral with easy giveaways, contests and sweepstakes

YKYN! You Know You Need so take a look!

The installation was easy and it appeared immediately. I don't yet know though, how it will work until a customer uses it and I hope this is a good experience for them. I don't know how the free gift is ordered/given to them though. Can you explain the process please?

November 15, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback. We appreciate it.

To solve your issue, please see our FAQ as the link below:

Besides, I see that your Giveaway is not displaying in the store. I will send to you an email in order to guide this. So, please check the email.

We hope that you will have more wonderful experiences in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

MRD Couture International

I did not like the app...it was difficult for me to use And I had trouble appearing on my website. It can be improved

November 11, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback.

We'll forward your problem to our technicians and they will take a look at it. Then, we will inform you soon.

We hope that you will have more wonderful experiences and share with us some new reviews in the future.

BRANDS BY SAG

I like instant giveaway, however it would be a lot better if you could customize the look and feel a little more. An email explaining the giveaway would be awesome when people first sign up.

October 21, 2019

Hello BRANDS BY SAG,

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
This will be recorded and upgraded soon.

Haley Rochelle

I'm digging it! Very easy to use. I love how you can customize it to whatever you'd like. It's very user friendly.

October 13, 2019

Hi Haley Rochelle,

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences and share with us some new review in the future.

ARACKY

Just installed it for a while. hope it can help me host a giveaway. I think this free plan is adorable.

October 3, 2019

One Master Deal

Is slow when appears, but i need to do more giveaways to know how is its performance with more entries

September 13, 2019

Alternative Zenware

Thank you for building something of this magnitude! I am really pleased with the fe&the other plans.

September 4, 2019

Badass Printing

Couldn't get this app to work and the directions showed completely different options. Ended up deleting.

August 27, 2019

Hello there!

I'm very sorry that happened. Could you tell me how exactly did the app fail to work? Did it not function properly? As for the tutorial, I will take a look at the guide again to ensure it is worded correctly and easy to understand.

I hope to receive further feedback from you. This will help us better Instant Giveaway and improve other users' experience. Please leave a message via the chatbox (on eggflow.com) or send me an email at felicia@eggflow.com

Have a nice day!

KalaSanskruti Retail Private Limited

very useful application to grow your business with effortless style and accurate work I will recommend this app.

August 22, 2019

CharlandAmel

I USED THIS APP TO GET MORE VISITORS TO MY STORE.I AM VERY HAPPY THIS APP AND WOULD PERSONAL RECOMMEND THIS APP TO OTHERS.

August 13, 2019