Instant Giveaway

Instant Giveaway

by Eggflow

Go viral with easy giveaways, contests and sweepstakes

amarafab

love this app and i would like to get more out of it.wow didn't know but now I know how to get my mailing list

Wyre print shop

I used This app trying to bring more traffic to site not working so well. No leads only handful of visitors in couple days

July 21, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

Instant Giveaway is a tool for creating social media contests in which participants compete for the award(s) you offer by sharing the campaign. The winner(s) is/are the one(s) with the highest points.

The app does NOT have any functions to get traffic. Perhaps you are referring to a different app?

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can settle the misunderstanding and offer our support should you need it.

Good luck with your business!

Fearless Makeup

I liked it can't wait to see if it will help me grow my business, I have been at this for a while and close to giving up. But I am glad you are coming up with new products to help build successful.

I hope that you will have wonderful experiences next time.

Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us by chatting service or mail.

Lifestyles+Guru

I used this app to generate more traffic to my site. It was easy to do and I am waiting to see the posting

HelloBeautiful

webiste for link does not look professional. Process was long and a little confusing. would prefer cleaner link site, and instructions on you tube and instagrm links

June 20, 2019

Hello there!

Thank you for your feedback. I will take a look at our documentation and wording to make sure they won't cause confusion again.

In the meantime, if you are still having trouble using Giveaway, then please give our live chat a message and our support will be there to help you.

Have a lovely day
-Felicia

Special Things Just For You

4 star because this is my first use. As soon as I get it all set up, I think I will love it. I like the concept and I am looking forward to some new customers and new sales!

June 28, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. We are glad we could help.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better. Besides, we could bring many benefits to users.

Have a good day and good luck with your shop!

Bushy Combs Herbal Haircare

Can't wait to see the results. I hope this app works. It was easy to install and navigate through.

June 28, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have wonderful experiences.

Have a good day and good luck with your shop!

A.Bs-Electronics-&-More

I am so glad that I found this website it has been a great experience I have positive results thanks

Phone's by Adking

app is awsome caint wait to see results it creates and see how customers react to the different items in my store

Vhive

This app is lit. Has not helped yet but it's slowly moving. But at least it's moving. I bet Shopify gets a lot of money from all of this. The Shovel-Sellers.

Previous 1 3