Instant Giveaway

Instant Giveaway

by Eggflow

Go viral with easy giveaways, contests and sweepstakes

B.Different Clothing

the customer service is an absolute joke! it takes forever for them to get back to you and when they finally do, they tell you they cannot help you. A complete waste of time!

April 17, 2020

Hi there B.Different Clothing,

Thank you for your feedback.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. The cause of the mistake was that to update the feature according to your needs, the technical team needs time to look carefully and the problem is also related to many elements that make the new feature effective to use, so we send you answers with delays. Besides, the internet connection is not stable in recent days, so we have not been able to respond quickly. We assure you that this will not happen again. We look forward to being supported continuing, and to serving you again.

Please contact us via email ( felicia@eggflow.com) if you have any issues.

Sincerely yours,

Commander Soaps

I did love setting up my giveaway using this app. It was easy to use and very clear! However I would love to have certain options for sign up. I stream online a lot and would love to be able to customize it where all someone needs to put in is their Steam Name/Twitch Name/Discord Name. That way I would be able to just message them the game code instead of having to make them give their email that they hardly ever check. Keep up the good work!

April 13, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

This is really a valuable review for us. We will always improve the app better in order to bring to merchant many benefits in the future.

Please contact us if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( Felicia@eggflow.com)

4ball apparel

started a giveaway today and seems to be working as advertised. hopefully i will receive some sales from this campaign

March 22, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

The app started to bring benefit to your business. It was nice. We hope that you will have great experiences in the future.

Please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com) if you need any assistance or information.

Have a lovely day!

wonkaexpres

Best app i used yet. Creates great giveaways and lets you change it all if nkt liked. I wish it would drive more traffic to my online store.

December 30, 2019

Hello, wonkaexpres,

Thank you for giving feedback. We appreciate it.

As you know that to increase traffic is a long and painstaking process that involves a lot of different factors. Therefore, you can give the app more time to operate the better.

We hope that you will have more wonderful experiences in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Wishing you all the magic of the new year!

Take My Beans

I installed the app for a giveaway for our store launch and it's amazing! Doing what it's supposed to do. Got a few participants already! One tiny suggestion tho: can you please add the ability to customize the "entry confirmed email"? That would be great!

December 13, 2019

Hello Take My Beans,

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better. If possible, could you please let me know more about the ability to customize the "entry confirmation email"? How do you expect it to be customized? Currently, the Instant Giveaway confirmation email is automatic. We can change it.

We hope that you will have more wonderful experiences and share with us some new reviews in the future.

the-Lead-Foot-Society

I used the app one time, ended up deleting after an hour but now I can't get the spam ads at the bottom of my site to go away.

December 2, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback. We appreciate it.

Your reviews will help us develop the app better and better. So, can I ask you why reason you're not satisfied with Instant Giveaway?

In addition, Could you send me the screenshot of the ads at the bottom of your store? I think there is confusion because Instant Giveaway does not have ad features at the bottom.

Eggflow Support Team

YKYN! You Know You Need so take a look!

The installation was easy and it appeared immediately. I don't yet know though, how it will work until a customer uses it and I hope this is a good experience for them. I don't know how the free gift is ordered/given to them though. Can you explain the process please?

November 15, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback. We appreciate it.

To solve your issue, please see our FAQ as the link below:

Besides, I see that your Giveaway is not displaying in the store. I will send to you an email in order to guide this. So, please check the email.

MRD Couture International

I did not like the app...it was difficult for me to use And I had trouble appearing on my website. It can be improved

November 11, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback.

We'll forward your problem to our technicians and they will take a look at it. Then, we will inform you soon.

BRANDS BY SAG

I like instant giveaway, however it would be a lot better if you could customize the look and feel a little more. An email explaining the giveaway would be awesome when people first sign up.

October 21, 2019

Hello BRANDS BY SAG,

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
This will be recorded and upgraded soon.

Haley Rochelle

I'm digging it! Very easy to use. I love how you can customize it to whatever you'd like. It's very user friendly.

October 13, 2019

Hi Haley Rochelle,

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences and share with us some new review in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5