Instant Giveaway

Instant Giveaway

by Eggflow

Go viral with easy giveaways, contests and sweepstakes

ARACKY

Just installed it for a while. hope it can help me host a giveaway. I think this free plan is adorable.

October 3, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences and share with us some new review in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

One Master Deal

Is slow when appears, but i need to do more giveaways to know how is its performance with more entries

September 13, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for giving feedback.

Alternative Zenware

Thank you for building something of this magnitude! I am really pleased with the fe&the other plans.

September 4, 2019

Badass Printing

Couldn't get this app to work and the directions showed completely different options. Ended up deleting.

August 27, 2019

Hello there!

I'm very sorry that happened. Could you tell me how exactly did the app fail to work? Did it not function properly? As for the tutorial, I will take a look at the guide again to ensure it is worded correctly and easy to understand.

I hope to receive further feedback from you. This will help us better Instant Giveaway and improve other users' experience. Please leave a message via the chatbox (on eggflow.com) or send me an email at felicia@eggflow.com

Have a nice day!

KalaSanskruti Retail Private Limited

very useful application to grow your business with effortless style and accurate work I will recommend this app.

August 22, 2019

CharlandAmel

I USED THIS APP TO GET MORE VISITORS TO MY STORE.I AM VERY HAPPY THIS APP AND WOULD PERSONAL RECOMMEND THIS APP TO OTHERS.

August 13, 2019

Pineapples & Bling

guighigui guiguop;lkh ftsrgfdcgh bhjk gikjui bukjgfhudf hiuolj vyif gyikj gukijhg guijh huoj hiohkjhh

August 8, 2019

Low-Cost-Electronics

Wohoo all up and running thanks guys! Hoping it brings a crowd of people coming in to use the site :)

July 27, 2019

amarafab

love this app and i would like to get more out of it.wow didn't know but now I know how to get my mailing list

July 23, 2019

Wyre print shop

I used This app trying to bring more traffic to site not working so well. No leads only handful of visitors in couple days

July 21, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

Instant Giveaway is a tool for creating social media contests in which participants compete for the award(s) you offer by sharing the campaign. The winner(s) is/are the one(s) with the highest points.

The app does NOT have any functions to get traffic. Perhaps you are referring to a different app?

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can settle the misunderstanding and offer our support should you need it.