Instant Giveaway ‑ Best Viral

Go viral with easy Giveaways, Contests and Sweepstakes

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Take My Beans

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

I installed the app for a giveaway for our store launch and it's amazing! Doing what it's supposed to do. Got a few participants already! One tiny suggestion tho: can you please add the ability to customize the "entry confirmed email"? That would be great!

December 13, 2019

Hello Take My Beans,

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better. If possible, could you please let me know more about the ability to customize the "entry confirmation email"? How do you expect it to be customized? Currently, the Instant Giveaway confirmation email is automatic. We can change it.

We hope that you will have more wonderful experiences and share with us some new reviews in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

the-Lead-Foot-Society

Time spent using app About 9 hours

I used the app one time, ended up deleting after an hour but now I can't get the spam ads at the bottom of my site to go away.

December 2, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback. We appreciate it.

Your reviews will help us develop the app better and better. So, can I ask you why reason you're not satisfied with Instant Giveaway?

In addition, Could you send me the screenshot of the ads at the bottom of your store? I think there is confusion because Instant Giveaway does not have ad features at the bottom.

We hope that you will have more wonderful experiences in the future.

Eggflow Support Team

YKYN! You Know You Need so take a look!

The installation was easy and it appeared immediately. I don't yet know though, how it will work until a customer uses it and I hope this is a good experience for them. I don't know how the free gift is ordered/given to them though. Can you explain the process please?

November 15, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback. We appreciate it.

To solve your issue, please see our FAQ as the link below:

Besides, I see that your Giveaway is not displaying in the store. I will send to you an email in order to guide this. So, please check the email.

We hope that you will have more wonderful experiences in the future.

MRD Couture International

Time spent using app 1 day

I did not like the app...it was difficult for me to use And I had trouble appearing on my website. It can be improved

November 11, 2019

Thank you for giving feedback.

We'll forward your problem to our technicians and they will take a look at it. Then, we will inform you soon.

BRANDS BY SAG

Time spent using app About 1 month

I like instant giveaway, however it would be a lot better if you could customize the look and feel a little more. An email explaining the giveaway would be awesome when people first sign up.

October 21, 2019

Hello BRANDS BY SAG,

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
This will be recorded and upgraded soon.

Haley Rochelle

I'm digging it! Very easy to use. I love how you can customize it to whatever you'd like. It's very user friendly.

October 13, 2019

Hi Haley Rochelle,

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences and share with us some new review in the future.

ARACKY

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

Just installed it for a while. hope it can help me host a giveaway. I think this free plan is adorable.

October 3, 2019

One Master Deal

Is slow when appears, but i need to do more giveaways to know how is its performance with more entries

September 13, 2019

Alternative Zenware

Thank you for building something of this magnitude! I am really pleased with the fe&the other plans.

September 4, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for choosing us. That makes us happy to hear.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better.
I hope that you will have more wonderful experiences in the future.

Badass Printing

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Couldn't get this app to work and the directions showed completely different options. Ended up deleting.

August 27, 2019

Hello there!

I'm very sorry that happened. Could you tell me how exactly did the app fail to work? Did it not function properly? As for the tutorial, I will take a look at the guide again to ensure it is worded correctly and easy to understand.

I hope to receive further feedback from you. This will help us better Instant Giveaway and improve other users' experience. Please leave a message via the chatbox (on eggflow.com) or send me an email at felicia@eggflow.com

Have a nice day!