Instant Giveaway

Go viral with easy giveaways, contests and sweepstakes

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

BeerGlassStore

Time spent using app About 2 hours

simple to uses and it was fast to set up im still trying to find a way to link the free ebook i want to give away

Boutique Shaman

Time spent using app About 3 hours

incapable de configurer...bug et mal fait...très déçu. aucun contact avec le service a la clientèle, peu d'information sur le site...

Knives.mx

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 10 minutes

no me gusto, todas las buenas opciones son de paga, la version gratis no cubre casi nada las espectativas, feo diseño de interfaz, en resumen perdida de tiempo con esta app.

Mi Bebé y mas

Waste of time. I lost all my work because the image uploader wasn't working which you can't save unless you have those two. Online FAQ provided no support and there is no one to chat to even though you are constantly spammed with the instant messenger chat pop-up.

B.Different Clothing

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

the customer service is an absolute joke! it takes forever for them to get back to you and when they finally do, they tell you they cannot help you. A complete waste of time!

April 17, 2020

Hi there B.Different Clothing,

Thank you for your feedback.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. The cause of the mistake was that to update the feature according to your needs, the technical team needs time to look carefully and the problem is also related to many elements that make the new feature effective to use, so we send you answers with delays. Besides, the internet connection is not stable in recent days, so we have not been able to respond quickly. We assure you that this will not happen again. We look forward to being supported continuing, and to serving you again.

Please contact us via email ( felicia@eggflow.com) if you have any issues.

Sincerely yours,

Commander Soaps

I did love setting up my giveaway using this app. It was easy to use and very clear! However I would love to have certain options for sign up. I stream online a lot and would love to be able to customize it where all someone needs to put in is their Steam Name/Twitch Name/Discord Name. That way I would be able to just message them the game code instead of having to make them give their email that they hardly ever check. Keep up the good work!

April 13, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

This is really a valuable review for us. We will always improve the app better in order to bring to merchant many benefits in the future.

Please contact us if you need any assistance or information via live chat or email ( Felicia@eggflow.com)

4ball apparel

started a giveaway today and seems to be working as advertised. hopefully i will receive some sales from this campaign

March 22, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback.

The app started to bring benefit to your business. It was nice. We hope that you will have great experiences in the future.

Please contact us via live chat or email ( felicia@eggflow.com) if you need any assistance or information.

Have a lovely day!

wonkaexpres

Best app i used yet. Creates great giveaways and lets you change it all if nkt liked. I wish it would drive more traffic to my online store.

December 30, 2019

Hello, wonkaexpres,

Thank you for giving feedback. We appreciate it.

As you know that to increase traffic is a long and painstaking process that involves a lot of different factors. Therefore, you can give the app more time to operate the better.

We hope that you will have more wonderful experiences in the future.

Please contact us via our live chat or at felicia@eggflow.com so we can offer our support should you need it.

Wishing you all the magic of the new year!

Take My Beans

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

I installed the app for a giveaway for our store launch and it's amazing! Doing what it's supposed to do. Got a few participants already! One tiny suggestion tho: can you please add the ability to customize the "entry confirmed email"? That would be great!

December 13, 2019

Hello Take My Beans,

Thank you for giving feedback.

Your feedback helps us improve our products and services better. If possible, could you please let me know more about the ability to customize the "entry confirmation email"? How do you expect it to be customized? Currently, the Instant Giveaway confirmation email is automatic. We can change it.

We hope that you will have more wonderful experiences and share with us some new reviews in the future.

the-Lead-Foot-Society

Time spent using app About 9 hours

I used the app one time, ended up deleting after an hour but now I can't get the spam ads at the bottom of my site to go away.

December 2, 2019

Hello there,

Thank you for giving feedback. We appreciate it.

Your reviews will help us develop the app better and better. So, can I ask you why reason you're not satisfied with Instant Giveaway?

In addition, Could you send me the screenshot of the ads at the bottom of your store? I think there is confusion because Instant Giveaway does not have ad features at the bottom.

We hope that you will have more wonderful experiences in the future.

Previous 1 3 4 5