InstaShop: Shoppable Instagram

InstaShop: Shoppable Instagram

by Zipline

Create Stunning Shoppable Galleries of Instagram Pictures

cosfun

the support is very terrible, I request for install the app, but they alway ask me to authorized accessaccess the admin page, and don't do any thing for me, and the respone is delay, I sent the email for them, usually get respone more than one week.

June 18, 2020

I am very sorry you had a negative experience. We did try to provide you with 1 day support. Unfortunately, as you know, we never received the access email so we could work on your store. I do appreciate the you tried to send it. But it seems this was out of our control.

I think it is important to understand that during COVID, we have been working hard to look after our customers. However, there have been some temporary delays in giving immediate support. We are a small dedicated team, that at times have had to put family over work.

None the less, we continue to strive to offer support to ALL customers, including those that use our service 100% free.

Totter + Tumble

I have just set this up and it was so easy to do. The instructions are clear and the video support showing the steps too are brilliant.

February 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're really happy you like our app :-)

Urban Status Bags

Cant even get to the admin page.

Error 503 Backend fetch failed
Backend fetch failed

Guru Meditation:
XID: 667142048

Varnish cache server

February 11, 2020

We are sorry you had a bad experience. I did message you at the time to explain the cause of the issue. Thankfully, the problem was rectified quickly, though I do appreciate that sometimes quickly can't be quick enough! I am sorry if you were inconvenienced and I hope you managed to find a solution that worked for you.

Mandastic

Nice application, very easy to use and manage. It would be nice to have the option of automatic showing the latest photos from the feed.

SIENNA ALEXANDER LONDON

It is very easy to use and connect to multiple instagram feeds and hashtags. You can add an instagram gallery to the product page when you tag a product

Kindest Company

Love the APP and everything it offers!
You guys are amazing! thank you for all of your help!
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! I browsed through so many different companies and this is by far the best!

Morph Boutique

Functions and looks great with my store. The support staff promptly helped with getting the app to work with my theme.

Zigva

Nice app, very easy to manage :)

Duffield Lane Test

Fantastic App, looks great, easy to install and they are super helpful with any questions. Only reason I gave 4 instead of 5 stars is because it does not allow you to do multiple galleries in different formats. (as is you can only do a 1 full gallery and 1 product gallery - if you wanted to add a second gallery you have to do some more complicated coding and even then you cant change the layout from the first gallery).

Online Click Now

I just tried in basic plan, I got some customer from Instagram it is very good app I recommended to you to tried

Previous 1 3 4 5