InstaShop: Shoppable Instagram

InstaShop: Shoppable Instagram

by Zipline

Create Stunning Shoppable Galleries of Instagram Pictures

Mandastic

Nice application, very easy to use and manage. It would be nice to have the option of automatic showing the latest photos from the feed.

SIENNA ALEXANDER LONDON

It is very easy to use and connect to multiple instagram feeds and hashtags. You can add an instagram gallery to the product page when you tag a product

Kindest Company

Love the APP and everything it offers!
You guys are amazing! thank you for all of your help!
HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! I browsed through so many different companies and this is by far the best!

Morph Boutique

Functions and looks great with my store. The support staff promptly helped with getting the app to work with my theme.

Zigva

Nice app, very easy to manage :)

Duffield Lane Test

Fantastic App, looks great, easy to install and they are super helpful with any questions. Only reason I gave 4 instead of 5 stars is because it does not allow you to do multiple galleries in different formats. (as is you can only do a 1 full gallery and 1 product gallery - if you wanted to add a second gallery you have to do some more complicated coding and even then you cant change the layout from the first gallery).

South Pacific Prints

Love this! Such a cool addition to my shop. Very happy

Online Click Now

I just tried in basic plan, I got some customer from Instagram it is very good app I recommended to you to tried

Minx Pearl

Amazing app, with great features, it really makes my site look even better! The support from Tom has been fantastic and instant, he really went above and beyond. Thanks so much guys :)

Shoppista

Very nice output I recommend it to everyone who run online stores.

Previous 1 3 4 5