InstaShop: Shoppable Instagram

InstaShop: Shoppable Instagram

by Zipline

Create Stunning Shoppable Galleries of Instagram Pictures

Morph Boutique

Functions and looks great with my store. The support staff promptly helped with getting the app to work with my theme.

Zigva

Nice app, very easy to manage :)

Duffield Lane Test

Fantastic App, looks great, easy to install and they are super helpful with any questions. Only reason I gave 4 instead of 5 stars is because it does not allow you to do multiple galleries in different formats. (as is you can only do a 1 full gallery and 1 product gallery - if you wanted to add a second gallery you have to do some more complicated coding and even then you cant change the layout from the first gallery).

South Pacific Prints

Love this! Such a cool addition to my shop. Very happy

Online Click Now

I just tried in basic plan, I got some customer from Instagram it is very good app I recommended to you to tried

Minx Pearl

Amazing app, with great features, it really makes my site look even better! The support from Tom has been fantastic and instant, he really went above and beyond. Thanks so much guys :)

Shoppista

Very nice output I recommend it to everyone who run online stores.

The Glass Dildo

quite easy to figure out and has helped my shopify store theglassdildo.co.uk imensely.

Elysian Swim Australia

The support is second to none. I submitted a ticket as I couldn't work out how to embed my gallery and I was replied to instantly. My theme didnt support it so they created personlised code and installed it for free. Considering I am on the free subscription I was extremely happy. I will be upgrading and staying onboard! If anyone wants to see it in action: www.elysianswim.com

Thank you Instashop!

Sisustore

Great app! Easy to set up and use. Will have to upgrade soon!

Previous 1 3 4 5