InstaShop: Shoppable Instagram

InstaShop: Shoppable Instagram

by Zipline

Create Stunning Shoppable Galleries of Instagram Pictures

Minx Pearl

Amazing app, with great features, it really makes my site look even better! The support from Tom has been fantastic and instant, he really went above and beyond. Thanks so much guys :)

Shoppista

Very nice output I recommend it to everyone who run online stores.

The Glass Dildo

quite easy to figure out and has helped my shopify store theglassdildo.co.uk imensely.

Elysian Swim Australia

The support is second to none. I submitted a ticket as I couldn't work out how to embed my gallery and I was replied to instantly. My theme didnt support it so they created personlised code and installed it for free. Considering I am on the free subscription I was extremely happy. I will be upgrading and staying onboard! If anyone wants to see it in action: www.elysianswim.com

Thank you Instashop!

Sisustore

Great app! Easy to set up and use. Will have to upgrade soon!

Anteprimaholding

This application is fantastic !, it helps you connect your new products more with your customers!

Louise Black Boutique

love this app, it adds a whole new dimension to the website and my customers love it. would definitely reccomend! very easy to install as well

Essexmama

Instashop is AMAZING! I'm new to shopify but was told one thing I must do is add this app on, it's incredible! Super easy to set up for a tech novice like me & the help desk team are fantastic too! you need this app if you have a shopify store, you need it!

Photomapy

This app is so cool! No watermarks from the app on your website! Great support! THE BEST INSTA APP! Thanks guys!

Noble Streetwear

Fantastic little app. Really useful and great way to add content to your website.