Reviews (51)

4.6
May 31, 2017

So I did a fair bit of research around the different apps out there that offered a shoppable instagram feed on my site. It was a little confusing navigating the landscape and the different options but I have to say both the price and the clear visibility of what instashop does convinced me to try it. It's an absolute win. If you're deciding whether to use this or not, just give it a go - it's great. I'm pretty crap at the tech side of things, but it's super easy to use and the minor problems I had trying to set up were dealt with super swiftly and with clear instructions from the support team (special shoutout to you Tom). An effortless 5 star rating, and the price is FAR AND AWAY more competitive than other who charge ridiculous amounts for this functionality with exactly the same result. Kudos to you Instashop, onwards and upwards!

Kapow Meggings Usa
7 months using the app
May 7, 2017

Very easy to setup and works perfectly with my theme. A beautiful way for customers to shop

Body Astrology
6 months using the app
Edited September 8, 2017

Great App. Great help from Tom in instashop. He helped with embedding the App when I was struggling. Very helpful. The app is amazing. Amazing all around.

Hubb Tea
6 months using the app
December 28, 2017

quite easy to figure out and has helped my shopify store theglassdildo.co.uk imensely.

The Glass Dildo
5 months using the app
November 15, 2017

This app is so cool! No watermarks from the app on your website! Great support! THE BEST INSTA APP! Thanks guys!

Photomapy
Ireland
4 months using the app
July 16, 2017

This app is amazing. In just 2 days after implementation I notice that about 17% of the hits to the store was because of this app.
As a new store we need all the help we can get and this app is great.
I can see on the statics that nearly half the visitors click on the - Instagram Shop link - and that keeps them on the site longer and they also click on the products shown in the Instagram shop.
Thanks for a great app.

Fvapetec
China
3 months using the app
November 20, 2017

This application is fantastic !, it helps you connect your new products more with your customers!

Anteprimaholding
Edited October 5, 2017

This app was more concerned with trying to push an uprade on the customer. You will not be able to upload any pictures even using the hastag or product. This app deserves 0 stars for the tme you will waste trying to get it to work. This app should be a no go for your business. What makes it even worse the developers email you and try to play on sympathy about a bad rating instead of improving the app.

Thejplace
June 2, 2017

The App works great! I'm using Irregular Theme and couldnt manage to install it by myself. i asked the support for help and their connection with me was AMAZING!!! The answer to my email was so fast and also the fixing of my problem. The guy from the support helped me with things that actually a lot more than i was expected from him. I recommend you this app! 5 stars!

Onebestdeal
Israel
May 18, 2017

Easy to contact support. They resolved all the issues I was getting in installing the app in less than 24 hours. I would definitely recommend this app.

Hawalee