InstaShop: Shoppable Instagram

by Zipline

Create Stunning Shoppable Galleries of Instagram Pictures

Oliver Redmont Timepieces

Great support!

I know I'm not an easy customer sometimes : D but rarely have I encountered a speedy and competent support like this. Problems were solved within hours.

Instashop does now 100% fit in the design of our store.

Impressed !

Hubb Tea

Great App. Great help from Tom in instashop. He helped with embedding the App when I was struggling. Very helpful. The app is amazing. Amazing all around.

Pretty Gorgeous Weddings

I would highly recommend this app. My theme doesn't allow code so the team added it for me, very professional helpful and quick customer service. Thanks again very happy customer.

Fvapetec

This app is amazing. In just 2 days after implementation I notice that about 17% of the hits to the store was because of this app.
As a new store we need all the help we can get and this app is great.
I can see on the statics that nearly half the visitors click on the - Instagram Shop link - and that keeps them on the site longer and they also click on the products shown in the Instagram shop.
Thanks for a great app.

Terrible 2s Solutins

I love this app. It is very easy to install and easy to use. I love it and I would recommend to anyone who is looking for more traffic to their store.

Shopsunshineandsoul

Love this app, works great. Staff is very helpful if there's any problems :)

The Shark Watch Co

Easy set up with clear guides. Free feature is awesome!!!

Our Kid

Really easy set up instructions provided. Also great support from the team when required (fast and very helpful).

Bianca Bikini

I love this app!!!
it looks great.
it's free.
it's easy to install and manage.
and their support is more then fantastic! I wrote them my issue and in 30 min they answer me and the problem was already solved because they access on my shop to make the changes!
what can I ask more?!?
thanks

Gaspertratnikcollection

THIS IS THE BEST SHOPABLE GALERY OUT THERE !!! Simply love it. It's easy to use! Good job guys !