InstaShop: Shoppable Instagram

InstaShop: Shoppable Instagram

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
September 22, 2017

Great App ! I find this app to be a lot more user friendly than some of the other apps I have looked at and tried. The support is also very fast. I emailed to ask a question, and Tom responded very quickly, and even made a great suggestion for my store, and did some customisation. Highly recommend .

Organic Beauty Co
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 14, 2017

Great support!

I know I'm not an easy customer sometimes : D but rarely have I encountered a speedy and competent support like this. Problems were solved within hours.

Instashop does now 100% fit in the design of our store.

Impressed !

Oliver Redmont Timepieces
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited September 8, 2017

Great App. Great help from Tom in instashop. He helped with embedding the App when I was struggling. Very helpful. The app is amazing. Amazing all around.

Hubb Tea
Time spent using app: 6 months
September 1, 2017

I would highly recommend this app. My theme doesn't allow code so the team added it for me, very professional helpful and quick customer service. Thanks again very happy customer.

Pretty Gorgeous Weddings
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 16, 2017

This app is amazing. In just 2 days after implementation I notice that about 17% of the hits to the store was because of this app.
As a new store we need all the help we can get and this app is great.
I can see on the statics that nearly half the visitors click on the - Instagram Shop link - and that keeps them on the site longer and they also click on the products shown in the Instagram shop.
Thanks for a great app.

Fvapetec
China
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 15, 2017

I love this app. It is very easy to install and easy to use. I love it and I would recommend to anyone who is looking for more traffic to their store.

Terrible 2s Solutins
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 12, 2017

Love this app, works great. Staff is very helpful if there's any problems :)

Shopsunshineandsoul
Time spent using app: 5 days
July 4, 2017

Easy set up with clear guides. Free feature is awesome!!!

The Shark Watch Co
Time spent using app: 2 days
June 23, 2017

Really easy set up instructions provided. Also great support from the team when required (fast and very helpful).

Our Kid
Time spent using app: 2 days
June 21, 2017

I love this app!!!
it looks great.
it's free.
it's easy to install and manage.
and their support is more then fantastic! I wrote them my issue and in 30 min they answer me and the problem was already solved because they access on my shop to make the changes!
what can I ask more?!?