InstaShop: Shoppable Instagram

InstaShop: Shoppable Instagram

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
June 3, 2017

THIS IS THE BEST SHOPABLE GALERY OUT THERE !!! Simply love it. It's easy to use! Good job guys !

Gaspertratnikcollection
Slovenia
Time spent using app: 7 months
June 2, 2017

The App works great! I'm using Irregular Theme and couldnt manage to install it by myself. i asked the support for help and their connection with me was AMAZING!!! The answer to my email was so fast and also the fixing of my problem. The guy from the support helped me with things that actually a lot more than i was expected from him. I recommend you this app! 5 stars!

Onebestdeal
Israel
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 1, 2017

Im not a computer expert but Tom is excellent to give a helping hand. He installed the app to my online store.....
Highly recommended. My online store looks much sexier than before.

cheers Tom....

Happy customer..... francis

Oleevias
Time spent using app: 12 months
Edited May 31, 2017

A brilliant app that helps customers shop directly from your Instagram feed. The app looks great and the support from the team is excellent. I highly recommend this.

Mini Maison Uk
Time spent using app: About 2 years
May 31, 2017

So I did a fair bit of research around the different apps out there that offered a shoppable instagram feed on my site. It was a little confusing navigating the landscape and the different options but I have to say both the price and the clear visibility of what instashop does convinced me to try it. It's an absolute win. If you're deciding whether to use this or not, just give it a go - it's great. I'm pretty crap at the tech side of things, but it's super easy to use and the minor problems I had trying to set up were dealt with super swiftly and with clear instructions from the support team (special shoutout to you Tom). An effortless 5 star rating, and the price is FAR AND AWAY more competitive than other who charge ridiculous amounts for this functionality with exactly the same result. Kudos to you Instashop, onwards and upwards!

Kapow Meggings Usa
Time spent using app: 7 months
May 18, 2017

Easy to contact support. They resolved all the issues I was getting in installing the app in less than 24 hours. I would definitely recommend this app.

Hawalee
Time spent using app: 2 months
May 8, 2017

Great App all around! Excellent layout and extremely easy to use. Setting up takes no time at all and if you're at all confused the staff is extremely friendly and helpful! They will also help with ideas on how to get the most out of this app which I was thankful for! Helped me create a specific look with app on my home page. Updating the content to your webstore is really easy. Customers can click and shop very easily. Great value for the price! Overall recommend!

Herringstones 2 Sisters Boutique
Time spent using app: 8 months
May 7, 2017

Very easy to setup and works perfectly with my theme. A beautiful way for customers to shop

Body Astrology
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited March 26, 2018

UPDATE (26 March 2018)
I've been using it for a few months now and they have great customer service, very responsive and helpful.
The app is working really well and it is very easy to use and to update.
They are improving the app very often.

Great App. Excellent layout and extremely easy to use. Setting up takes 5 mins and updating the content is really easy and fast as well. Loads instagram pics from multiple accounts and lets you tag your products, and clients can click and shop very easily. Excellent customare service. They fixed a small bug within hours of me reporting it. Really satisfied with this app. Great value for money as well, their pricing is very reasonable.

Siennaalexander Com
Time spent using app: 11 months
April 13, 2017

Everything seems to work perfectly but I'm not quite sure yet if I understand exactly how this is supposed to work. When it searched my hash tags it brought up pics from other instagram accounts and it seems to want me to link their pics to my products via a tag. If that's what this is all about, it seems a little bizarre to me.

I'll give it 5 stars for apparent functionality and hope support can help me see the bigger picture. It's hard to complain about free.

Pure Hearts International