4.6
October 11, 2017

This is a great app--even for someone like me who has a difficult time with technology. I was leery at first, thinking I wouldn't be able to manage it, but I was plugged in and running within hours, never having had any experience with instagram previous to this app. The support is terrific,and the instructions were amazing. I would recommend it to everyone.

Fashionfascination
26 days using the app
December 30, 2018

It is very easy to use and connect to multiple instagram feeds and hashtags. You can add an instagram gallery to the product page when you tag a product

SIENNA ALEXANDER LONDON
21 days using the app
October 27, 2019

Cant even get to the admin page.

Error 503 Backend fetch failed
Backend fetch failed

Guru Meditation:
XID: 667142048

Varnish cache server

Urban Status Bags
About 1 year using the app
Zipline replied February 11, 2020

We are sorry you had a bad experience. I did message you at the time to explain the cause of the issue. Thankfully, the problem was rectified quickly, though I do appreciate that sometimes quickly can't be quick enough! I am sorry if you were inconvenienced and I hope you managed to find a solution that worked for you.

November 8, 2017

Hello I think this is the best insta feed app on shopify but for some reasons, it stopped working yesterday. What happened?

Worntoadorn
Indonesia
12 months using the app
December 28, 2017

quite easy to figure out and has helped my shopify store theglassdildo.co.uk imensely.

The Glass Dildo
5 months using the app
July 12, 2017

Love this app, works great. Staff is very helpful if there's any problems :)

Shopsunshineandsoul
5 days using the app
Edited October 5, 2017

This app was more concerned with trying to push an uprade on the customer. You will not be able to upload any pictures even using the hastag or product. This app deserves 0 stars for the tme you will waste trying to get it to work. This app should be a no go for your business. What makes it even worse the developers email you and try to play on sympathy about a bad rating instead of improving the app.

Thejplace
3 months using the app
June 23, 2017

Really easy set up instructions provided. Also great support from the team when required (fast and very helpful).

Our Kid
2 days using the app
July 4, 2017

Easy set up with clear guides. Free feature is awesome!!!

The Shark Watch Co
2 days using the app
November 7, 2017

Sorry, the Instashop gallery is not configured correctly.
(#404)