InstaShop: Shoppable Instagram

InstaShop: Shoppable Instagram

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.1)
Developer
4.1
November 12, 2017

Fantastic little app. Really useful and great way to add content to your website.

Noble Streetwear
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 11, 2017

This app is powerful! And support is superior. I highly recommend this app to anyone who has a shop linked to their Instagram page. It is a great way to boost sales.

Melroso
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
November 10, 2017

This is a great app! It is a nice way to highlight some of the best products/pictures from my instagram and it brings the products to life (instead of just the plain white background). Looks and works great!

The Cellar Wines
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
November 9, 2017

Works perfectly for us.

We have great experiences with this app on our webshop.

Fisher Woordes
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 8, 2017

Great app! Makes showcasing the best of our instagram feed in a quick and accessible way straight to our products.

Classy Cuckoo
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 8, 2017

Hello I think this is the best insta feed app on shopify but for some reasons, it stopped working yesterday. What happened?

Worntoadorn
Indonesia
Time spent using app: 12 months
November 7, 2017

Sorry, the Instashop gallery is not configured correctly.
(#404)

Miniuu
Philippines
Time spent using app: 25 days
October 11, 2017

This is a great app--even for someone like me who has a difficult time with technology. I was leery at first, thinking I wouldn't be able to manage it, but I was plugged in and running within hours, never having had any experience with instagram previous to this app. The support is terrific,and the instructions were amazing. I would recommend it to everyone.

Fashionfascination
Time spent using app: 26 days
Edited October 5, 2017

These guys do a great job! The background is perfectly removed, and gives a professional look even with pics I take with my phone. They even center the picture, and you can choose to change the old with the new in a click. Saves a lot of time. And, delivery time is super fast. Really happy!

Hellodreamers Shop
Switzerland
Time spent using app: 8 months
Edited October 5, 2017

This app was more concerned with trying to push an uprade on the customer. You will not be able to upload any pictures even using the hastag or product. This app deserves 0 stars for the tme you will waste trying to get it to work. This app should be a no go for your business. What makes it even worse the developers email you and try to play on sympathy about a bad rating instead of improving the app.

Thejplace