4.6
September 22, 2017

Great App ! I find this app to be a lot more user friendly than some of the other apps I have looked at and tried. The support is also very fast. I emailed to ask a question, and Tom responded very quickly, and even made a great suggestion for my store, and did some customisation. Highly recommend .

Organic Beauty Co
10 months using the app
May 8, 2017

Great App all around! Excellent layout and extremely easy to use. Setting up takes no time at all and if you're at all confused the staff is extremely friendly and helpful! They will also help with ideas on how to get the most out of this app which I was thankful for! Helped me create a specific look with app on my home page. Updating the content to your webstore is really easy. Customers can click and shop very easily. Great value for the price! Overall recommend!

Herringstones 2 Sisters Boutique
8 months using the app
Edited October 5, 2017

These guys do a great job! The background is perfectly removed, and gives a professional look even with pics I take with my phone. They even center the picture, and you can choose to change the old with the new in a click. Saves a lot of time. And, delivery time is super fast. Really happy!

Hellodreamers Shop
Switzerland
8 months using the app
November 8, 2017

Great app! Makes showcasing the best of our instagram feed in a quick and accessible way straight to our products.

Classy Cuckoo
June 3, 2017

THIS IS THE BEST SHOPABLE GALERY OUT THERE !!! Simply love it. It's easy to use! Good job guys !

Gaspertratnikcollection
Slovenia
May 31, 2017

So I did a fair bit of research around the different apps out there that offered a shoppable instagram feed on my site. It was a little confusing navigating the landscape and the different options but I have to say both the price and the clear visibility of what instashop does convinced me to try it. It's an absolute win. If you're deciding whether to use this or not, just give it a go - it's great. I'm pretty crap at the tech side of things, but it's super easy to use and the minor problems I had trying to set up were dealt with super swiftly and with clear instructions from the support team (special shoutout to you Tom). An effortless 5 star rating, and the price is FAR AND AWAY more competitive than other who charge ridiculous amounts for this functionality with exactly the same result. Kudos to you Instashop, onwards and upwards!

Kapow Meggings Usa
Edited September 8, 2017

Great App. Great help from Tom in instashop. He helped with embedding the App when I was struggling. Very helpful. The app is amazing. Amazing all around.

Hubb Tea
6 months using the app
May 7, 2017

Very easy to setup and works perfectly with my theme. A beautiful way for customers to shop

Body Astrology
6 months using the app
January 8, 2018

Very nice output I recommend it to everyone who run online stores.

Shoppista
5 months using the app
November 15, 2017

This app is so cool! No watermarks from the app on your website! Great support! THE BEST INSTA APP! Thanks guys!

Photomapy