InstaShop: Shoppable Instagram

InstaShop: Shoppable Instagram

by Zipline

Create Stunning Shoppable Galleries of Instagram Pictures

Fashionfascination

This is a great app--even for someone like me who has a difficult time with technology. I was leery at first, thinking I wouldn't be able to manage it, but I was plugged in and running within hours, never having had any experience with instagram previous to this app. The support is terrific,and the instructions were amazing. I would recommend it to everyone.

Hellodreamers Shop

These guys do a great job! The background is perfectly removed, and gives a professional look even with pics I take with my phone. They even center the picture, and you can choose to change the old with the new in a click. Saves a lot of time. And, delivery time is super fast. Really happy!

Organic Beauty Co

Great App ! I find this app to be a lot more user friendly than some of the other apps I have looked at and tried. The support is also very fast. I emailed to ask a question, and Tom responded very quickly, and even made a great suggestion for my store, and did some customisation. Highly recommend .

Oliver Redmont Timepieces

Great support!

I know I'm not an easy customer sometimes : D but rarely have I encountered a speedy and competent support like this. Problems were solved within hours.

Instashop does now 100% fit in the design of our store.

Impressed !

Hubb Tea

Great App. Great help from Tom in instashop. He helped with embedding the App when I was struggling. Very helpful. The app is amazing. Amazing all around.

Pretty Gorgeous Weddings

I would highly recommend this app. My theme doesn't allow code so the team added it for me, very professional helpful and quick customer service. Thanks again very happy customer.

Fvapetec

This app is amazing. In just 2 days after implementation I notice that about 17% of the hits to the store was because of this app.
As a new store we need all the help we can get and this app is great.
I can see on the statics that nearly half the visitors click on the - Instagram Shop link - and that keeps them on the site longer and they also click on the products shown in the Instagram shop.
Thanks for a great app.

Terrible 2s Solutins

I love this app. It is very easy to install and easy to use. I love it and I would recommend to anyone who is looking for more traffic to their store.

Shopsunshineandsoul

Love this app, works great. Staff is very helpful if there's any problems :)

The Shark Watch Co

Easy set up with clear guides. Free feature is awesome!!!