InstaShop: Shoppable Instagram

InstaShop: Shoppable Instagram

by Zipline

Create Stunning Shoppable Galleries of Instagram Pictures

Our Kid

Really easy set up instructions provided. Also great support from the team when required (fast and very helpful).

Bianca Bikini

I love this app!!!
it looks great.
it's free.
it's easy to install and manage.
and their support is more then fantastic! I wrote them my issue and in 30 min they answer me and the problem was already solved because they access on my shop to make the changes!
what can I ask more?!?
thanks

Gaspertratnikcollection

THIS IS THE BEST SHOPABLE GALERY OUT THERE !!! Simply love it. It's easy to use! Good job guys !

Onebestdeal

The App works great! I'm using Irregular Theme and couldnt manage to install it by myself. i asked the support for help and their connection with me was AMAZING!!! The answer to my email was so fast and also the fixing of my problem. The guy from the support helped me with things that actually a lot more than i was expected from him. I recommend you this app! 5 stars!

Oleevias

Im not a computer expert but Tom is excellent to give a helping hand. He installed the app to my online store.....
Highly recommended. My online store looks much sexier than before.

cheers Tom....

Happy customer..... francis

Mini Maison Uk

A brilliant app that helps customers shop directly from your Instagram feed. The app looks great and the support from the team is excellent. I highly recommend this.

Kapow Meggings Usa

So I did a fair bit of research around the different apps out there that offered a shoppable instagram feed on my site. It was a little confusing navigating the landscape and the different options but I have to say both the price and the clear visibility of what instashop does convinced me to try it. It's an absolute win. If you're deciding whether to use this or not, just give it a go - it's great. I'm pretty crap at the tech side of things, but it's super easy to use and the minor problems I had trying to set up were dealt with super swiftly and with clear instructions from the support team (special shoutout to you Tom). An effortless 5 star rating, and the price is FAR AND AWAY more competitive than other who charge ridiculous amounts for this functionality with exactly the same result. Kudos to you Instashop, onwards and upwards!

Hawalee

Easy to contact support. They resolved all the issues I was getting in installing the app in less than 24 hours. I would definitely recommend this app.

Herringstones 2 Sisters Boutique

Great App all around! Excellent layout and extremely easy to use. Setting up takes no time at all and if you're at all confused the staff is extremely friendly and helpful! They will also help with ideas on how to get the most out of this app which I was thankful for! Helped me create a specific look with app on my home page. Updating the content to your webstore is really easy. Customers can click and shop very easily. Great value for the price! Overall recommend!

Body Astrology

Very easy to setup and works perfectly with my theme. A beautiful way for customers to shop