InstaShop: Shoppable Instagram

by Zipline

Create Stunning Shoppable Galleries of Instagram Pictures

Siennaalexander Com

UPDATE (26 March 2018)
I've been using it for a few months now and they have great customer service, very responsive and helpful.
The app is working really well and it is very easy to use and to update.
They are improving the app very often.

Great App. Excellent layout and extremely easy to use. Setting up takes 5 mins and updating the content is really easy and fast as well. Loads instagram pics from multiple accounts and lets you tag your products, and clients can click and shop very easily. Excellent customare service. They fixed a small bug within hours of me reporting it. Really satisfied with this app. Great value for money as well, their pricing is very reasonable.

Pure Hearts International

Everything seems to work perfectly but I'm not quite sure yet if I understand exactly how this is supposed to work. When it searched my hash tags it brought up pics from other instagram accounts and it seems to want me to link their pics to my products via a tag. If that's what this is all about, it seems a little bizarre to me.

I'll give it 5 stars for apparent functionality and hope support can help me see the bigger picture. It's hard to complain about free.

Little Hotdog Watson

We've been using this app now for several months and it is still as brilliant as when I initially started using it. It has noticeably improved my sales conversion. Previously customers where spotting something on Instagram and then struggling to find the product on my website. Now they can shop the look on my website it's so much simpler. Can't thank the instashop team as well for all the upgrades. They've all gone through smoothly and enhanced what was already great! One, still very happy customer!!

Original post - LOVE LOVE LOVE Instashop. So easy to set up, even a complete tech novice like me did it. The team are super helpful if you have questions.

The best bit thought is the features. It has EVERYTHING I need and is affordable, the customers love being able to find the things they've seen on instagram easily and my conversion rate has gone UP!!!

Cant recommend highly enough !

1 2 3 5 Next