InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed

InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed

by Elfsight

Instagram feed to Shopify

Coraturestore

Great app! Super easy to integrate your instagram feed and add legitimacy to your website.

Easy to block unwanted photos from appearing in your store or to pick and choose via hashtag.

Timothys Bar Grill

Great Instagram app for Shopify! Looks really good in my store, and the staff was quick to answer all my questions.

Cutlery Couture

Love this app! Exactly what we wanted to add to our site. Andrew was incredibly helpful and got us up to speed. We appreciate the attention and special adjustments. We highly recommend!

Nuknuuk Canada

This app does a great job of showcasing our Instagram feed on our website. I had a few challenges getting the app working with our theme. Andrew at Elfsight responded to my questions very quickly and helped us to get some coding issues worked out. Fantastic product and service!

Acuity Instruments

Awesome customer support. I was having a compatibility issue with the theme I was using and Andrew fixed me up within 24hrs of my request for help. Elfsight easily has the best customer service I've experienced from an App or Theme developer so far! I'd definitely recommend this app to others.

W Ate R

Great customer service. Thanks Andrew! Great App, works like it says!! Highly recommend!

Indi Retro

Great app and amazing customer service from Andrew, who carried out a few minor tweaks for us.

Would definately recommend

AJ
Indi Menswear

Groology

Love it! Had a couple of questions and Andrew helped me out :) Great app and Great customer service!

Tea Dealers

Does exactly what I want it to do! Installed and configured in just minutes. Clean integration into my current website. Wasn't able to add a specific Instagram account with a different app but this one does and makes sure no other feeds are mixed with mine.

101 Watch

I have been looking for some instagram feed app for our store. InstaShow app obtain most sympathy during our research. Installation looked easy / and it was / I had only small problems but Andrew help me solve it quickly. I am happy now.