InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed

InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed

by Elfsight

Embed Instagram feed to your website

Shop Beached

Works great, love the clean look & reasonable cost! 1/2 the cost of a similar app we were using before & I think InstaShow has more features.
Also, very helpful customer service when the app didn't work with my website at first (site needed updates).

Aklightingcompany

Very easy to use, I also really love that it offers full control over the appearance (unlike similar Instagram feed apps). You don't even need to generate a token! Love it.

Vancitybox

Really good app for displaying your IG feed especially if the theme you are using doesn't have that option already.

Lightstim

App works great! Just pasted the code right in the Shopify Homepage builder and it worked perfectly. My theme had a floating header that covered up part of the app's pop up after clicking on a instagram post ... so I emailed support and they implemented a custom fix right away! 100% 5-stars!!

Reflexx

I tried a few different Instagram apps and Instashow is HANDS DOWN the most feature rich, and user friendly solution. Their support team is incredible and has helped me out with any and all needs quickly and efficiently. I can't recommend this app enough!

River Peak Apothecary

I judge a company not just by their product, but by how things are handled when something goes wrong. Everything was great, something got screwed up (99% certain it was by me), and they fixed it quick and easy like. Everything is awesome.

Konker Colors

Awesome customer support! Works as intended. Thank you!

Blankshop 2

best support ever, the app is beautiful. The people's great.Please get this app

Ovtr Berlin

Great product, fantastic service!

Sartorial Besbo

using this for a gallery page on my website, working really great! Highly recommended