InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed

InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed

by Elfsight

Instagram feed to Shopify

Groology

Love it! Had a couple of questions and Andrew helped me out :) Great app and Great customer service!

Tea Dealers

Does exactly what I want it to do! Installed and configured in just minutes. Clean integration into my current website. Wasn't able to add a specific Instagram account with a different app but this one does and makes sure no other feeds are mixed with mine.

101 Watch

I have been looking for some instagram feed app for our store. InstaShow app obtain most sympathy during our research. Installation looked easy / and it was / I had only small problems but Andrew help me solve it quickly. I am happy now.

Golden Hill Studio

Great app and great support. I had a problem with a couple of posts and they fixed that for me and also gave some very good tips how to avoid the same issue in the future. I highly recommend this app!

Ofto Us

I am just not figuring out how to add this kind of stuff to my Shopify store. Thankfully, the geniuses at elfsight did it all for me... and it looks amazing. They have the most reactive customer service you could ask for.

She Lives Cruelty Free

I had been looking for an Instagram app that looked really beautiful and I finally found one!
Really easy to use, I am not the best with technical stuff so some things I needed help with and the team were quick to reply and the finished product looks great!

Cockolate

wow - best app experience I've had on Shopify so far. Looks amazing and works great. Customer service helped me out straight away when I asked for help to fit the instagram feed to the size my site!

Young Frankk

Great app and amazing support, highly recommend!

Staychic

Awesome! I had a question and they gave me a quick answer.
Thank you so much for your help.
My website looks great with this app.

Beard Organics

The InstaShow plugin has gotten us some really good feedback and is a nice enhancement to our website. The support is pretty quick and responsive as well. When I came across a bug in the plugin the support team had it resolved in a matter of hours. Highly recommend this plugin if your social media focus is on Instagram.