InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed

InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed

by Elfsight

Instagram feed to Shopify

Ofto Us

I am just not figuring out how to add this kind of stuff to my Shopify store. Thankfully, the geniuses at elfsight did it all for me... and it looks amazing. They have the most reactive customer service you could ask for.

She Lives Cruelty Free

I had been looking for an Instagram app that looked really beautiful and I finally found one!
Really easy to use, I am not the best with technical stuff so some things I needed help with and the team were quick to reply and the finished product looks great!

Cockolate

wow - best app experience I've had on Shopify so far. Looks amazing and works great. Customer service helped me out straight away when I asked for help to fit the instagram feed to the size my site!

Young Frankk

Great app and amazing support, highly recommend!

Staychic

Awesome! I had a question and they gave me a quick answer.
Thank you so much for your help.
My website looks great with this app.

Beard Organics

The InstaShow plugin has gotten us some really good feedback and is a nice enhancement to our website. The support is pretty quick and responsive as well. When I came across a bug in the plugin the support team had it resolved in a matter of hours. Highly recommend this plugin if your social media focus is on Instagram.

Ladies And Gentlemen Clothing Boutique 3

Awesome and Accurate service! The staff immediately identify my issue and the issue was fixed rapidly! Thanks again!

Bodyco

Fantastic app! Does exactly what I need and the support team is fantastic and replies right away! Would recommend 100%

Dualclothing Com Au

Great app! Very easy to use and any problems which I did have the InstaShow team were right on to fixing it for me. Very happy with how it looks on my website.
Thanks guys!! Highly recommend .

Sneaky Squirrel Com

Great app, very easy to use and highly customizable. We had an issue where our feed disappeared, 24/7 customer service over skype was very professional, quick and solved our problem in only 1 hour. Highly recommended!