InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed

Embed Instagram feed to your website

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Sartorial Besbo

using this for a gallery page on my website, working really great! Highly recommended

Hushamok 2

Looks amazing on my homepage. And great support too.

Asmbly

Great app! Beatiful layout and very flexible settings. Also, great support from the developers!

Kikelox

Outstanding customer service! Great app! 5 stars! Thank you Andrew for your help. All the best!

Coraturestore

Great app! Super easy to integrate your instagram feed and add legitimacy to your website.

Easy to block unwanted photos from appearing in your store or to pick and choose via hashtag.

Timothys Bar Grill

Great Instagram app for Shopify! Looks really good in my store, and the staff was quick to answer all my questions.

Cutlery Couture

Love this app! Exactly what we wanted to add to our site. Andrew was incredibly helpful and got us up to speed. We appreciate the attention and special adjustments. We highly recommend!

Scent City 2

Really good app for your instagram feed. Looks vetry slick. Helpful staff

Nuknuuk Canada

This app does a great job of showcasing our Instagram feed on our website. I had a few challenges getting the app working with our theme. Andrew at Elfsight responded to my questions very quickly and helped us to get some coding issues worked out. Fantastic product and service!

Blk Blu

Great so far! Finally started getting fast responses and it's super easy to install. I just wish there was a section you can add for an announcement about being featured on the feed.