Instagram Feed Gallery

Embed Instagram photos as Instagram Gallery, Instagram Slider.

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Shopify Instagram Feed by Elfsight

Hemmetsunglasses

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 5 years

We love using this app on our store, you can select the pictures you want to show, the tags, the comments and everything. It's very useful for the customers to see the items you sell on your customers.

I had a problem with the app and they solved it right away, a great team and a great app!

Shop Beached

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Works great, love the clean look & reasonable cost! 1/2 the cost of a similar app we were using before & I think InstaShow has more features.
Also, very helpful customer service when the app didn't work with my website at first (site needed updates).

Lini Cube

Location Germany

it suddenly stopped working but I'm still being charged.

Aklightingcompany

Very easy to use, I also really love that it offers full control over the appearance (unlike similar Instagram feed apps). You don't even need to generate a token! Love it.

Vancitybox

Really good app for displaying your IG feed especially if the theme you are using doesn't have that option already.

Lightstim

Time spent using app Over 3 years

App works great! Just pasted the code right in the Shopify Homepage builder and it worked perfectly. My theme had a floating header that covered up part of the app's pop up after clicking on a instagram post ... so I emailed support and they implemented a custom fix right away! 100% 5-stars!!

Reflexx

I tried a few different Instagram apps and Instashow is HANDS DOWN the most feature rich, and user friendly solution. Their support team is incredible and has helped me out with any and all needs quickly and efficiently. I can't recommend this app enough!

River Peak Apothecary

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I judge a company not just by their product, but by how things are handled when something goes wrong. Everything was great, something got screwed up (99% certain it was by me), and they fixed it quick and easy like. Everything is awesome.

Konker Colors

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Awesome customer support! Works as intended. Thank you!

Blankshop 2

Location Singapore

best support ever, the app is beautiful. The people's great.Please get this app