Instagram Feed Gallery

Instagram Feed Gallery

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
April 20, 2017

We love using this app on our store, you can select the pictures you want to show, the tags, the comments and everything. It's very useful for the customers to see the items you sell on your customers.

I had a problem with the app and they solved it right away, a great team and a great app!

Hemmetsunglasses
Italy
Time spent using app: Over 5 years
April 17, 2017

Works great, love the clean look & reasonable cost! 1/2 the cost of a similar app we were using before & I think InstaShow has more features.
Also, very helpful customer service when the app didn't work with my website at first (site needed updates).

Shop Beached
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
April 11, 2017

it suddenly stopped working but I'm still being charged.

Lini Cube
Germany
Time spent using app: 8 months
March 19, 2017

Very easy to use, I also really love that it offers full control over the appearance (unlike similar Instagram feed apps). You don't even need to generate a token! Love it.

Aklightingcompany
March 15, 2017

Really good app for displaying your IG feed especially if the theme you are using doesn't have that option already.

Vancitybox
February 7, 2017

App works great! Just pasted the code right in the Shopify Homepage builder and it worked perfectly. My theme had a floating header that covered up part of the app's pop up after clicking on a instagram post ... so I emailed support and they implemented a custom fix right away! 100% 5-stars!!

Lightstim
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
December 1, 2016

I tried a few different Instagram apps and Instashow is HANDS DOWN the most feature rich, and user friendly solution. Their support team is incredible and has helped me out with any and all needs quickly and efficiently. I can't recommend this app enough!

Reflexx
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 29, 2016

I judge a company not just by their product, but by how things are handled when something goes wrong. Everything was great, something got screwed up (99% certain it was by me), and they fixed it quick and easy like. Everything is awesome.

River Peak Apothecary
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
November 22, 2016

Awesome customer support! Works as intended. Thank you!

Konker Colors
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 7, 2016

best support ever, the app is beautiful. The people's great.Please get this app

Blankshop 2