Instagram Feed Gallery

Embed Instagram photos as Instagram Gallery, Instagram Slider.

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Shopify Instagram Feed by Elfsight

Fisk Fri

Location Denmark

This app looks awesome!
Support even more awesome!
Highly recommended

Mali And Mine

Location South Africa

Awesome customer service! I have just installed the app and it looks great and seems to work perfectly. Thanks Elfsight!

Diya Accessories

Great customer service! We needed some customization and they completely took care of it. And this looks beautiful on our site! Highly recommend!

Meditationrings

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Customer service is great and app is easy to use.

Hellodarknessmyoldfriend

Great customers service and app works perfectly

Tockadoo

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The pictures I post on Instagram are an important part of my brand's 'personality', so I wanted to be able to show them on the landing page of my store too. InstaShow works perfectly for that. I had a bit of a problem with the initial installation, but the support person was excellent and helped me solve the problem in less than a day. I haven't tried out any of the advanced customization yet, but look forward to playing around with it more soon.

Kvbijou

Time spent using app Over 5 years

We just added this app to our website and are loving it. It's great how it can be customized. The team at InstaShow is amazing, they have been incredible with helping customize the app just how we'd like it. They are always very quick to reply, helpful and eager to please. Changes are done quickly and they take the time to communicate along the way. Definitely one of our best 'app' experiences so far since starting our site many years ago. Thank you InstaShow team!

Cheeky Bits Boutique

Location Australia

Great service

Jaowholesale

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This app was really easy to install and looks great in a feed across the bottom of every page. It is also our gallery page - which shows images by our customers using various hashtags.

When it broke, they were quick and helpful! It broke because I didn't update my theme properly and was missing my entire ajax-cart.js, and they were so nice and helped me identify where the error was, even though it wasn't their fault.

We love how this app looks on our site. www.jaobrand.com Thanks!

The Jewel Fix

Location Hong Kong SAR

Been using this for a few months and came across an issue with the billing. I was billed for the wrong amount and when I contacted customer service, they've been great and very responsive. I was told I needed to reinstall my app to rectify the problem but being very un-tech savvy, I was worried I'd lose all my previous settings so I asked the InstaShow staff to help me do it. They were very helpful and helped me with it. I think glitches and issues are bound to happen at some point but having great customer service is so important and does make the difference. I feel comfortable using this app knowing that if there's any issue, I could just contact customer service and there'd be someone happy to help.