InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed

InstaShow ‑ Instagram Feed

by Elfsight

Instagram feed to Shopify

Tockadoo

The pictures I post on Instagram are an important part of my brand's 'personality', so I wanted to be able to show them on the landing page of my store too. InstaShow works perfectly for that. I had a bit of a problem with the initial installation, but the support person was excellent and helped me solve the problem in less than a day. I haven't tried out any of the advanced customization yet, but look forward to playing around with it more soon.

Kvbijou

We just added this app to our website and are loving it. It's great how it can be customized. The team at InstaShow is amazing, they have been incredible with helping customize the app just how we'd like it. They are always very quick to reply, helpful and eager to please. Changes are done quickly and they take the time to communicate along the way. Definitely one of our best 'app' experiences so far since starting our site many years ago. Thank you InstaShow team!

Cheeky Bits Boutique

Great service

Jaowholesale

This app was really easy to install and looks great in a feed across the bottom of every page. It is also our gallery page - which shows images by our customers using various hashtags.

When it broke, they were quick and helpful! It broke because I didn't update my theme properly and was missing my entire ajax-cart.js, and they were so nice and helped me identify where the error was, even though it wasn't their fault.

We love how this app looks on our site. www.jaobrand.com Thanks!

The Jewel Fix

Been using this for a few months and came across an issue with the billing. I was billed for the wrong amount and when I contacted customer service, they've been great and very responsive. I was told I needed to reinstall my app to rectify the problem but being very un-tech savvy, I was worried I'd lose all my previous settings so I asked the InstaShow staff to help me do it. They were very helpful and helped me with it. I think glitches and issues are bound to happen at some point but having great customer service is so important and does make the difference. I feel comfortable using this app knowing that if there's any issue, I could just contact customer service and there'd be someone happy to help.

Hemmetsunglasses

We love using this app on our store, you can select the pictures you want to show, the tags, the comments and everything. It's very useful for the customers to see the items you sell on your customers.

I had a problem with the app and they solved it right away, a great team and a great app!

Shop Beached

Works great, love the clean look & reasonable cost! 1/2 the cost of a similar app we were using before & I think InstaShow has more features.
Also, very helpful customer service when the app didn't work with my website at first (site needed updates).

Lini Cube

it suddenly stopped working but I'm still being charged.

Aklightingcompany

Very easy to use, I also really love that it offers full control over the appearance (unlike similar Instagram feed apps). You don't even need to generate a token! Love it.

Vancitybox

Really good app for displaying your IG feed especially if the theme you are using doesn't have that option already.