Instagram Feed Gallery

Embed Instagram photos as Instagram Gallery, Instagram Slider.

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Shopify Instagram Feed by Elfsight

Beauty Emporium

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great App - Easy to use and packed full of very useful design and admin features. The support team are fantastic and whenever I have questions or issues they are always following up to make sure their app is working as it should. We use it on both our store sites.

SunnahOSStore | id-Booth SG©

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Over 5 years

This is the best invested Instagram feed for my store. Had helped me in so many ways for my businesses. For many years after, it had stopped working due to the coding error found in my store and the widgets disappeared. The support team was willing to help and had brought back my hopes up because without this app, my website will be so dull and the important features of having it will be a big loss for me. Thank you once again team! InstaShow and Shopify ROCKS!!

STICKERISM

Time spent using app About 1 year

Works well! Great team!

Recently experienced an issue where the ig feed was no longer displaying.
Got in touch and the team was able to guide me toward a solution.
The problem was being caused by another app I have on my website.
Sorted :)

Fit Jeans No

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 4 years

Fantastic app, feed looks amazing!

Fashion Trendz17

Excellent app. I've got it just the way I want it on my store. Customer service was brilliant and quick. I messaged on live chat and the response was instant. I had a small issue because of another app that was creating a problem but these guys sorted it for me. Amazing.

Hustletics Com

Location Philippines

Very good customer service. They fixed error for me. Really appreciate that. Definitely recommend this app.

La Boutique Moso

Location France

Very beautiful design but very heavy on the website. The instagram images are very big (640x640 px) and there are no option to choose a smaller size even if the instagram API propose lower size pictures. I opened several cases with customer service and I was replied is is not possible to reduce the size of images. I uninstalled the app and replaced with another instagram plugin. With only this change I went from a score of 53 on google page speed to 75 just by replacing this widget...Try any web performance tool and it will show that this plugin is not optimized

Tufting Gun

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Looks clean and easy to use. Works great

Aussie Meat Hk

Location Hong Kong SAR

I have found Instashow by Elfsight to be most incompetent and painful shopify app to work with. No only they don’t respond with 24 hrs. They don’t cooperate as a collaborator. I have downloaded their app now 3-4 weeks and not once have they bothered to helped to integrate the app into my shop.

I have asked them to come as a collaborator several times and they refused. Backwards and forth ward with too many emails. I went through shopify - no use.

I would give them a zero but am forced to give 1 star

Viviva Colors

Amazing customer service. I had some difficulty installing the app and they got in touch with me and actually set it up for me. Will strongly recommend