Instagram Feed Gallery

Embed Instagram photos as Instagram Gallery, Instagram Slider.

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Shopify Instagram Feed by Elfsight

fluuxo

Location Brazil

Achei muito funcional e prático. Você consegue configurar tudo que quiser no slider com as imagens que quiser do insta que quiser. Excelente app para usar na sua loja com toda certeza. Recomendo

Pacific Leis

Time spent using app About 5 years

great customer service, friendly staff and they get the job done immediately. Would highly recommend this app!

LIVE SPRING WATER

Time spent using app Over 6 years

It's lit tho. Lots of options and features, good customer support, and wow is this review really not 100 characters yet? Just do it trust it's worth it!

Dennis Towers Prints

Time spent using app About 2 months

I wanted to get the comments people had made from my Instagram on my website. This let me do it in a couple of minutes.

M F L O R E N S

Time spent using app About 2 years

I used the app to incorporate my instagram feed on the website. It was easy to do and straightforward. I wish I could run the entire length of the instagram feed on the site.

Aloeviaworld

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

I really liked the app. I will continue use it and I will have it also on my new websites. A lot of guided video.

www.alcoholdealers.com

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 year

The best app in the marketplace. Customer service is incredible and gets instant results. The price point is right as well. Perhaps, they could even charge more!

Enda

Location Kenya

Biggest issue is that photos can only be displayed in chronological order. We want to be able to re-arrange to show some more impactful images higher.

Unless displaying at full width, there is a bit of white space between images.

Otherwise functions well.

Buy Beauty Products

Time spent using app About 1 year

Excellent app. Makes such a difference on the website as you can check at ours www.buybeautyproducts.com The customer service is incredible.

ozioo

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

1231231231231231231111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111