4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its simplicity, customizability, and effectiveness in displaying Instagram feeds on their websites. Features such as tracking multiple hashtags and filtering accounts are highly valued. The seamless integration with Shopify's homepage builder and the ability to boost conversions by showcasing Instagram posts on cart pages are also praised. Merchants commend the aesthetic appeal, cost-effectiveness, and the prompt, efficient customer service.

April 9, 2019

great customer service, friendly staff and they get the job done immediately. Would highly recommend this app!

Pacific Leis
About 5 years using the app
October 7, 2019

There were some problems with the app resizing & displaying that I couldn't solve, fortunately the support team was awesome and got it fixed for me! Support is what I always value most in paid-apps.

Bagnet™
Over 4 years using the app
August 22, 2018

Fantastic app, feed looks amazing!

Fit Jeans No
Norway
About 4 years using the app
February 11, 2016

Great App! works fantastic. I love being able to customize the Instagram gallery's appearance. 5 stars for sure!

8eyewear
About 4 years using the app
April 17, 2017

Works great, love the clean look & reasonable cost! 1/2 the cost of a similar app we were using before & I think InstaShow has more features.
Also, very helpful customer service when the app didn't work with my website at first (site needed updates).

Shop Beached
Almost 4 years using the app
October 29, 2019

it's a Very good application
I had difficulty installing it but the technical support is very effective

Céleste Mogador
France
February 7, 2017

App works great! Just pasted the code right in the Shopify Homepage builder and it worked perfectly. My theme had a floating header that covered up part of the app's pop up after clicking on a instagram post ... so I emailed support and they implemented a custom fix right away! 100% 5-stars!!

Lightstim
Edited June 25, 2020

I've tried all the Instagram apps on Shopify, this is the best Insta app if you are looking for top notch branding customizability, and also they have the best customer support for any app I've tried. Give it a try, you won't regret it..

REECH
Elfsight replied June 26, 2020

Hey there,

We're so happy that our app is the right thing for you! :) We were delighted to assist, and we hope that you're with us for a long time!

Regards,
Elfsight

June 6, 2016

Awesome customer support. I was having a compatibility issue with the theme I was using and Andrew fixed me up within 24hrs of my request for help. Elfsight easily has the best customer service I've experienced from an App or Theme developer so far! I'd definitely recommend this app to others.

Acuity Instruments
About 3 years using the app
August 10, 2016

Outstanding customer service! Great app! 5 stars! Thank you Andrew for your help. All the best!

Kikelox