Instagram Feed Gallery

Embed Instagram photos as Instagram Gallery, Instagram Slider.

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Shopify Instagram Feed by Elfsight

Yossi Harari

Easy to work with.
Wonderful customer support! Helped with some customization features quickly and efficiently.

April 16, 2020

Hey Yossi, thank you for this great review! We hope you enjoy your user experience with us.

Kinacle

Time spent using app About 1 month

We tried almost every Instagram app on the Shopify app store, and this one was our favorite. Customer support was great also. Highly recommended!

April 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your great review! We're proud to have deserved such a high opinion!

Vemtl

Time spent using app About 2 years

I use this app to add my Instagram feed to my home page. It looks even better than it did before when I was using the one in my template and I have more features, thanks!

April 9, 2020

Thank you so much for your great feedback! Have a lovely user experience!

Crushes

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The app doesn't use your font and positions it either right at the top or bottom, but the service people got in touch right away and changed it to make it work for my theme and made it possible so I change position whenever I want without the support. Great service - really quick and thorough

All Stitched Up Faversham

Time spent using app About 7 hours

This app works fine on my website. I did have a few issues with it but I used the 'chat' service and it was sorted in a good amount of time.

February 6, 2020

Hey Francine, thank you for your kind words! :) We were very happy to help you!

Céleste Mogador

Location France
Time spent using app Over 3 years

it's a Very good application
I had difficulty installing it but the technical support is very effective

Bagnet™

Time spent using app Over 4 years

There were some problems with the app resizing & displaying that I couldn't solve, fortunately the support team was awesome and got it fixed for me! Support is what I always value most in paid-apps.

CaseZone

Location Singapore

An awesome app! It shows all our insta feed perfectly and does not decrease the site speed. Highly recommend.

Katherine Cosmetics

We have used the InstaShow App for client's stores in both Shopify and Wordpress websites and can't say enough about how great the app is as well as the tech support/customer service whenever we've needed it . . . which is why (easily) chose to utilize the app again for Katherine Cosmetics / #KatherineGirl. Best Instagram Feed app. Most customizable via a multitude of options. If you want your Instagram on your Shopify store, use this app!

valiazzo

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

better than any of the others I have used. easy to manage and customize. I don't think I care to much for the price but I won't complain!