Instagram Feed Gallery

Instagram Feed Gallery

$5.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
February 3, 2021

So far the widget works great for the IG - a little slow updating the current post. However, I also purchased the Etsy review widget and have been asking for help all week. Just got a response back today but haven't heard back yet. I don't expect to be answered right away everyone is busy but this has been the slowest least responsive support out of any app I have used.

Homedogco
Time spent using app: 11 days
Elfsight replied February 10, 2021

Dear Season,
Thank you very much for your honest review!
Please accept apologies from our Elfsight support team. We're very sorry to have kept you waiting! We've been getting a lot of requests recently and, unfortunately, it takes time to handle them all. However, we're constantly working on perfecting our service, and we're grateful to you for highlighting this issue.
Thank you for your patience and trust in us! Please feel free to reach out to Elfsight support once again if you need anything else, we'll be glad to help you.
All the best,
Elfsight

July 14, 2016

Really good app for your instagram feed. Looks vetry slick. Helpful staff

Scent City 2
Time spent using app: About 18 hours
June 7, 2016

Great so far! Finally started getting fast responses and it's super easy to install. I just wish there was a section you can add for an announcement about being featured on the feed.

Blk Blu